Wireless Gaming Adapters: Help connecting a Xbox One USB Adapter to my PC

Discus and support Wireless Gaming Adapters: Help connecting a Xbox One USB Adapter to my PC in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Wireless Gaming Adapters: Help connecting a Xbox One USB Adapter to my PC Oh, I should mention that right when I plugged in the USB and began following... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Fleckasaurous, Feb 5, 2017.

1. Wireless Gaming Adapters: Help connecting a Xbox One USB Adapter to my PC

Oh, I should mention that right when I plugged in the USB and began following the instructions, after opening the Mass Effect the first time Origin told me my OS was outdated, but I am using Windows 10. Not sure if that has any relation to this, or why Origin
    said this.

:)

Fleckasaurous, Feb 5, 2017
  2. Fredixus
    Fredixus Guest
    Xbox One Wireless Adapter + GamePad problem

Hello

I have a Xbox One Controller with Windows Wireless Adapter, and i can't connect gamepad with my windows 10 PC.

I have been already tryed to connect with anyother PC but something doesn't work. I don't havethe Xbox ONE, so I can't check that the game pad wireless is working. If i connect Adapter to PC I will see in Device Menager: Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows.
    If I connect gamepad via USB i will see in Device Menager: Xbox Peripherals --> Xbox Controller.

Reinstalation the driver nothing help...

Thanks you for your help!

Fredixus, Feb 5, 2017
  3. WhiteyBlack2
    WhiteyBlack2 Guest
    WhiteyBlack2, Feb 5, 2017
  4. Wireless Gaming Adapters: Help connecting a Xbox One USB Adapter to my PC

Oh, I should mention that right when I plugged in the USB and began following the instructions, after opening the Mass Effect the first time Origin told me my OS was outdated, but I am using Windows 10. Not sure if that has any relation to this, or why Origin
    said this.

Fleckasaurous, Feb 5, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: