Wireless Gaming Adapters: Giving me the run around

Discus and support Wireless Gaming Adapters: Giving me the run around in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Wireless Gaming Adapters: Giving me the run around my question is how can I get my built in wifi to work? I was online on the home page the system... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by x45z4lifex, Jan 5, 2018.

1. x45z4lifex
    x45z4lifex Guest

my question is how can I get my built in wifi to work? I was online on the home page the system froze. I turned off the console and restarted it and it wouldn't connect online so I go to find a network select wireless and it tells me to plug in an adapter.
    It was just working fine 5 minutes ago and now this. How do I fix it?

:)

x45z4lifex, Jan 5, 2018
  2. Wireless Gaming Adapters: Xbox 360 wireless adapter power surge

Wireless Gaming Adapters: Xbox 360 wireless adapter power surge
    So I always leave my wireless adapter plugged into my Pc but now every time I try to plug it in it gives me your device is exceeding required power. Does anyone have a fix for that or found a problem similar to this?

RaspiestBike223, Jan 5, 2018
  3. I NEED HELP ASAP

Due to suspension i cannot play multiplayer games online but im not banned?? I Ttryed removing the profile and hard resetting and unplugging the adapter for 5min nothing seems to work..

I feel like the ambassadors are giving me the run around..

x I Trap 4 Vc x, Jan 5, 2018
  4. x45z4lifex
    x45z4lifex Guest

my question is how can I get my built in wifi to work? I was online on the home page the system froze. I turned off the console and restarted it and it wouldn't connect online so I go to find a network select wireless and it tells me to plug in an adapter.
    It was just working fine 5 minutes ago and now this. How do I fix it?

x45z4lifex, Jan 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: