Wireless Gaming Adapters: Faulty Wifi adapter - Stops working intermittently

Discus and support Wireless Gaming Adapters: Faulty Wifi adapter - Stops working intermittently in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Wireless Gaming Adapters: Faulty Wifi adapter - Stops working intermittently Hi, I'm facing a problem with my Xbox one X. Sometimes my console won't... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by baarthoo, May 7, 2018.

1. baarthoo
    baarthoo Guest

Hi,

I'm facing a problem with my Xbox one X. Sometimes my console won't recognize any WiFi networks. I can't see my own Wifi, and nor my neighbors wifi as well. I'm able to connect/see those networks from other devices such as my laptop, smartphones and tablet.

If I reset my Xbox I'm able to see the wifi networks again, but I'm afraid that there might be something wrong with my Wifi adapter. Is there something I can do to fix this issue permanently?

Thanks.

:)

baarthoo, May 7, 2018
  2. Disconnecting from Xbox Live every 2-3 mins

Do you have another wireless adapter that you can connect to your Xbox 360 Arcade (white console)? As Jonessyy mentioned, this could be a faulty wifi adapter and not a problem with the console.

BugOut Machine, May 7, 2018
  3. dlCHIEF58
    dlCHIEF58 Guest
    Can i connect a Wireless Usb dongle to my xbox 360 (not slim)?

Only the official Microsoft Wireless adapters will work the 360. There is no native support or drivers for WiFi adapters used on PCs.

dlCHIEF58, May 7, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: