Wireless display app

Discus and support Wireless display app in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My Android device is not connecting to the wireless display app. cc230601-e953-47af-a3e6-e5460a30a052 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Progamer22 YT, Jun 24, 2020.

1. Wireless display app

My Android device is not connecting to the wireless display app.

:)

Progamer22 YT, Jun 24, 2020
  2. ZyNLeX Win User

Wireless Display App

The Wireless Display App is available within the Preview Program for the Xbox One.

Are you in the Preview Program? If not, that's why you cannot find the Quest as Quests is a Preview Feature that enables members to test new functionality through "quests".

You need to be invited by somebody who is already in the Preview Program. More information about the Preview Program

here
  3. BulkChart32 Win User

wireless display app

customer tells me it is part of the xbox preview program(atleast they did last time I called about it) and that they can't help and that I should post in the preview forums. and they still haven't answered this question.
  4. Mr Boozyhead Win User

wireless display app

Have you tried contacting Xbox support?
  5. Mister Maka Win User

Wireless Display app

Hey there Joueur721955514.

Please be sure not to bump older threads. This particular thread is from last year. For official announcements be sure to keep an eye out
    News.Xbox.com :) If you have any other Xbox support questions please create a new thread and let us know.
  6. AemanArtoshy Win User

Wireless display app

So im trying to use the wireless display to cast from my pc to xbox one x. I have set up the app on my xbox one, but cant find the xbox under the connect option on my pc. It doesnt show up as a device, at all. How can i correct this? See below for specs

Pc:

Windows 10

32gb ram

Rtx 2080 ti

Ryzen 3700x

Non wireless asus x570 mobo - hardwired to my router (asus gt-Ac5300)

As stated above. Im trying to connect to my xbox one X, running wifi, 5g (second band of 5g) connected to the same asus router. Console os 10.0.19041.2493

Wireless display app version 1000.18339.1001.70

Could it be the that one is wired and the other is wireless?

Thanks in advance
    Aeman kocher
Thema:

Wireless display app

1. Wireless display app - Similar Threads - Wireless display app

2. How do I activate the mouse input with the wireless display app on the xbox series?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I activate the mouse input with the wireless display app on the xbox series?: I connected a samsung phone smart view to the wireless display app on a xbox series s, with keyboard and mouse connected to the xbox. But only the inputs on the keyboard work, and the mouse...
  3. (Help) Wireless Display App (for Xbox) not working (lag/sync issues)

in XBoX on Consoles
    (Help) Wireless Display App (for Xbox) not working (lag/sync issues): I've been using the Wireless Display App to watch movies on my Xbox (casting from my PC) for around 1-2 years now for the most part without issue, but for the past 4+ days the cast is constantly...
  4. How to get controller to work on Xbox series X while using wireless display app to connect...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to get controller to work on Xbox series X while using wireless display app to connect...: I’m trying to play pc games on my living room tv. I have the xbox series x with the wireless display app and I’m able to cast my pc screen to the xbox fine. But the xbox controller doesn’t...
  5. The wireless display app on my Xbox one s auto crashes and doesn’t load

in XBoX on Consoles
    The wireless display app on my Xbox one s auto crashes and doesn’t load: When I open the wireless display app it auto crashes and doesn’t load I’ve tried deleting the app and reinstalling it , shuting down my Xbox and connect Ethernet for Wi-Fi. Please help with fixing...
  6. Wireless Display App Bad picture Quality

in XBoX on Windows
    Wireless Display App Bad picture Quality: I have downloaded the wireless display app on my Xbox One S and have connected it to my laptop which runs Windows 10 pro I have noticed that the video quality is very low compared to what it is...
  7. Windows 10 PC unable to detect Xbox One with wireless display app

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 PC unable to detect Xbox One with wireless display app: Hello, I have discovered the wireless display app on the Xbox and tried to get it working to stream pc games on my tv. My windows 10 PC is connected to my network via ethernet while the xbox is...
  8. Multiple Controller With Wireless Display app

in XBoX on Windows
    Multiple Controller With Wireless Display app: When using Wireless Display App on my Xbox One, to mirror my PC and play PC only games through the Xbox if 2 controllers are connect to the Xbox they both work but they act as only 1 When moving...
  9. Wireless display app, controller not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wireless display app, controller not working: Hi I have connected the laptop to the display of the Xbox and can move the mouse pointer around ok, however no buttons are working so cant click on anything on the laptop or start a game on...
  10. Xbox wireless display app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox wireless display app: I live remotely and would find this feature of benifit. By pre down loading and streamin Films &TV content offline. I just got my s20 and the phone has a visable wireless network now on the Xbox...