Wireless Display App Bad picture Quality

Discus and support Wireless Display App Bad picture Quality in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have downloaded the wireless display app on my Xbox One S and have connected it to my laptop which runs Windows 10 pro I have noticed that the video... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by CaptinAbdul1, Nov 13, 2021.

1. CaptinAbdul1
    CaptinAbdul1 Guest

I have downloaded the wireless display app on my Xbox One S and have connected it to my laptop which runs Windows 10 pro I have noticed that the video quality is very low compared to what it is usually on my Xbox, is there any fix for this?

:)

CaptinAbdul1, Nov 13, 2021
  2. HomegrownSilky Win User

Instead of using this third party app you can use Xbox Companion to connect your console with your PC.
    The Wireless Display app is not a third party app. It is a Microsoft/Xbox app.

[​IMG]
  3. SammyVS Win User

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

Are your console and laptop connected via cable or Wi-Fi? Did you also check if the app allows you to change the quality of images?

Instead of using this third party app you can use Xbox Companion to connect your console with your PC.
    This link has more information about it and how to use it.
    https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/games-apps/...
  4. CaptinAbdul1 Win User

No, my wifi is wireless and I don't see a way to change the quality of images on it. This app I s a Microsoft official product.
  5. DoWNwRD SPyRaL Win User

Bad quality picture!

6. blueamcat Win User

Bad Picture Quality

Thema:

1. Wireless Display App Bad picture Quality - Similar Threads - Wireless Display App

2. How do I activate the mouse input with the wireless display app on the xbox series?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I activate the mouse input with the wireless display app on the xbox series?: I connected a samsung phone smart view to the wireless display app on a xbox series s, with keyboard and mouse connected to the xbox. But only the inputs on the keyboard work, and the mouse...
  3. (Help) Wireless Display App (for Xbox) not working (lag/sync issues)

in XBoX on Consoles
    (Help) Wireless Display App (for Xbox) not working (lag/sync issues): I've been using the Wireless Display App to watch movies on my Xbox (casting from my PC) for around 1-2 years now for the most part without issue, but for the past 4+ days the cast is constantly...
  4. How to get controller to work on Xbox series X while using wireless display app to connect...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to get controller to work on Xbox series X while using wireless display app to connect...: I’m trying to play pc games on my living room tv. I have the xbox series x with the wireless display app and I’m able to cast my pc screen to the xbox fine. But the xbox controller doesn’t...
  5. The wireless display app on my Xbox one s auto crashes and doesn’t load

in XBoX on Consoles
    The wireless display app on my Xbox one s auto crashes and doesn’t load: When I open the wireless display app it auto crashes and doesn’t load I’ve tried deleting the app and reinstalling it , shuting down my Xbox and connect Ethernet for Wi-Fi. Please help with fixing...
  6. Windows 10 PC unable to detect Xbox One with wireless display app

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 PC unable to detect Xbox One with wireless display app: Hello, I have discovered the wireless display app on the Xbox and tried to get it working to stream pc games on my tv. My windows 10 PC is connected to my network via ethernet while the xbox is...
  7. Multiple Controller With Wireless Display app

in XBoX on Windows
    Multiple Controller With Wireless Display app: When using Wireless Display App on my Xbox One, to mirror my PC and play PC only games through the Xbox if 2 controllers are connect to the Xbox they both work but they act as only 1 When moving...
  8. Wireless display app, controller not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wireless display app, controller not working: Hi I have connected the laptop to the display of the Xbox and can move the mouse pointer around ok, however no buttons are working so cant click on anything on the laptop or start a game on...
  9. Xbox wireless display app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox wireless display app: I live remotely and would find this feature of benifit. By pre down loading and streamin Films &TV content offline. I just got my s20 and the phone has a visable wireless network now on the Xbox...
  10. Wireless display app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wireless display app: My Android device is not connecting to the wireless display app. cc230601-e953-47af-a3e6-e5460a30a052