Wireless controllers having issues synchronizing to 360 elite

Discus and support Wireless controllers having issues synchronizing to 360 elite in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I've noticed over the last few weeks that my controller has been a pain to get to synchronize to the system, even with charge and play chords... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by hockeydaniel, Feb 21, 2014.

1. hockeydaniel
    hockeydaniel Guest

So I've noticed over the last few weeks that my controller has been a pain to get to synchronize to the system, even with charge and play chords (usually just snap and off I go). I figured the wireless communicator in the controller is dying. After having
    enough with the first controller (ten minutes of no results) I decide to switch to my second controller that is just as old but a lot less play time on it, relatively new by comparison. Turns out I have the exact same issue. My first and only thought so far
    is that the wireless communicator to the controllers in the Xbox is dying. Ideas of other possible problems or fixes. Warranty should be voided by now so no issue there.

:)

hockeydaniel, Feb 21, 2014
  2. Microsoft Says Xbox One S Has the Best Controller Ever Made!

I really like the XB1 controllers however they are not as durable as the 360 as my Xbox one controller has stick drift. And I've also heard people having issues with elite controllers breaking too

officialSp777, Feb 21, 2014
  3. raigraphixs
    raigraphixs Guest
    Disconnecting Controller? Please sign this petition which is being sent to Microsoft

This is the worst controller since those clunky Spectrum joysticks were had. Day One creaks and both controllers have to be used with a cable.

Unlike the 360 controllers who have are working flawlessly wireless with the XB360 for years.

If I did buy the Elite controller I would be sick as a parrot if that had wireless disconnections.

Has MS ever made a public comment about the disconnection problems, maybe someone needs to tweet Phil Spencer for a comment

- actually has anyone tried a friends working controller on their console or a third party model, if they don't work you can assume it's a console issue

raigraphixs, Feb 21, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: