Wireless Controller doesn´t work in any way

Discus and support Wireless Controller doesn´t work in any way in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, I have got a big problem with my Controller on my Windows 10 Gaming System. I bought my (new) PC a month ago for about 1000€ and I had a XBox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Jonas Kerschbaumer, Aug 21, 2018.

1. Wireless Controller doesn´t work in any way

Hello,

I have got a big problem with my Controller on my Windows 10 Gaming System.

I bought my (new) PC a month ago for about 1000€ and I had a XBox Wireless Controller before, which worked fine on my other PC without any issues or whatever. Because my new system has no built-in Bluetooth, I bought a USB BT- abdapter to make the Controller
    work on my PC.

The first time connecting everything went fine. Until the connection broke down. I paired it again, connected it to the XBox Accessories App and everything worked. I shut the PC down and went to sleep.

Next day i tried to connect the controller... but it dodn´t work. I tried to unpair and pair the controller with the PC again but this didn´t work either. So I connected with a cable which worked for 5 minutes. After these 5 minutes, the controller disconnected,
    turned off and didn´t work with cable either. Tried to unplug and connect again, didn´t work.

Battery- life is fine.

In the XBox Accessories App I clicked "Vibrate" but the controller did not do anything.

I´ve got a 8BitDo SF30 Pro Gamepad which works with bluetooth on my PC, so the computer shouldn´t be the problem.

So my XBox controller, which I paid 60€ for, doesn´t work on my PC neither with cable nor with bluetooth.

On the other PC it works fine with bluetooth.

Any solution to this problem? Wireless Controller doesn´t work in any way :(

Thank you!

:)

Jonas Kerschbaumer, Aug 21, 2018
  2. controller doesn´t connect

yesterday i connect my xbox one controller with my pc with a usb cable.

now my controller will not connect with my xbox wireless the way how you should coneect it doesn´t work

can somebody help me

AsteroidCarp680, Aug 21, 2018
  3. M4rkMcfly
    M4rkMcfly Guest
    The Xbox One Accessories App & Elite Controller.

I have an issue after i use the Accessoires App and the Elite Controller. The A, B ,X and Y Button doesn´t work anymore but the Stick works fine. Is there a way to reset the mapping on the Controller. I can´t get in the App without the A Button?

M4rkMcfly, Aug 21, 2018
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

M3tal Daz3, Aug 21, 2018
  5. Jonas Kerschbaumer, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox wireless controller pairs but doesnt work