Wireless connection issue

Discus and support Wireless connection issue in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, for the past few years my xbox has been doing this thing where it just doesn't connect to my wifi, and I used to be able to fix it by going into... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by �gsnejf dhsuejj�, Mar 31, 2024.

1. Wireless connection issue

Hello, for the past few years my xbox has been doing this thing where it just doesn't connect to my wifi, and I used to be able to fix it by going into the network settings and I think either going to "test network connection" or "test multiplayer connection" it would take a few seconds and then give me this option to restart or reset wireless connections or something like that, which would always fix it. I don't remember what exactly it was but it worked and now it doesn't seem to exist anymore, and I can't find anything about it in the settings or this forum. When I pressed that option it would make the light on the xbox and my controller flick on and off a few times and then everything was fixed. Can I still find a way to do this somewhere in settings? Now it just tells me to check my router, check my router and check my router when clearly that's not the issue because every other device in my house is connected to the router with no problem.

:)

�gsnejf dhsuejj�, Mar 31, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Wireless connection issue