Wireless adapter for microsoft doesn't work

Discus and support Wireless adapter for microsoft doesn't work in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello community, I've noticed that when I plug the wireless adapter for microsoft, Windows say USB Device not recognized. I've already tried with... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Ralxys, Sep 21, 2018.

1. Ralxys
    Ralxys Guest

Hello community,

I've noticed that when I plug the wireless adapter for microsoft, Windows say USB Device not recognized.

I've already tried with another computer.

Uninstall & Reinstall drivers.

Reinstalling Windows.

Using another USB port.

Can you help me ? Because the Xbox Support doesn't reply about my problem.

Sincerly

:)

Ralxys, Sep 21, 2018
  2. Wireless adapter doesn't work

Hi everyone,

I've bought the wireless adapter for PC Windows 10 to play with my Xbox One Wireless Controller. When I connect the adapter it doesn't work, even the light. My PC "said" that there aren't the right driver and software installed but, when I try to connect
    the adapter to another PC, it installed the Adapter but it doesn't work. What Should I do? Thanks

Maria ElenaSirio, Sep 21, 2018
  3. Wireless adapter doesn't work

Hey there ProcioneOnline,

It's hard to say at this point, but give
    this guide
    a shot and see if the steps help with getting this issue resolved.

Let us know how it goes!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Mascot, Sep 21, 2018
  4. XBF George L
    XBF George L Guest

Hey Ralxys!

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention your Wireless adapter not working can be frustrating have you tried some of the steps listed at this support article

Troubleshoot the Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows

Please reply with an update and let us know if this worked for you

Thanks again for reaching out.

XBF George L, Sep 22, 2018
  5. Ralxys
    Ralxys Guest
    Hi George,

I followed the article about Troubleshoot the wireless adapter but nothing work.

I've already contact the Xbox support through DM with a video on Twitter. And they send me the same link but like I said before nothing work.

Sincerly.

Ralxys, Nov 5, 2018
  6. XBF George L Win User

Hey Ralxys!

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention your Wireless adapter not working can be frustrating have you tried some of the steps listed at this support article

Troubleshoot the Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows

Please reply with an update and let us know if this worked for you

Thanks again for reaching out.
  7. Ralxys Win User

Hi George,

I followed the article about Troubleshoot the wireless adapter but nothing work.

I've already contact the Xbox support through DM with a video on Twitter. And they send me the same link but like I said before nothing work.

Sincerly.
  8. Mister Mascot Win User

Wireless adapter doesn't work

Hey there ProcioneOnline,

It's hard to say at this point, but give
    this guide
    a shot and see if the steps help with getting this issue resolved.

Let us know how it goes!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  9. HomegrownSilky Win User

Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 not connecting

10. PierreSoleri Win User

Xbox One Controller Does Not Connect to PC

i got the Xbox Wireless Adapter but that's doesn't work and i just updated my controller and that doesn't work to
Thema:

1. Wireless adapter for microsoft doesn't work - Similar Threads - Wireless adapter microsoft

2. XBox One Wireless Wifi Adapter Driver (BSOD) mt7612US.sys

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox One Wireless Wifi Adapter Driver (BSOD) mt7612US.sys: Since I installed the wireless adapter I have had Blue Screens and the offending file is mt7612US.sys Is there a fix to this? 532fc239-73e1-43c6-88e1-5dc0ac7f4e88
  3. Issue with Xbox Wireless Adapter Getting into a State of Not Recognizing a Connected...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue with Xbox Wireless Adapter Getting into a State of Not Recognizing a Connected...: Hello, I am experiencing a persistent intermittent issue with the Xbox Wireless Adapter on my Windows 11 system. Sometimes, after my controller turns off and must reconnect, although my Xbox...
  4. xbox wireless adapter on an xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox wireless adapter on an xbox one: I'm asking this because my Xbox controller randomly disconnects after 1-5 minutes of gaming (I tried using several controllers ( bought a new one and borrowed form my brother and this still...
  5. Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 not working: Hello, I have an Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 which has been working for a few years then suddenly stopped working a few months ago. I have tried several things to fix it but nothing...
  6. Can the xbox wireless adapter support multiple devices simultaneously

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can the xbox wireless adapter support multiple devices simultaneously: I have an older series 1 elite controller and liked the look of the halo infinite razer headset so i was wondering if the xbox adapter can support multiple devices at the same time, or would i...
  7. Xbox controller connected through Xbox Wireless Adapter randomly but repeatedly develops...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller connected through Xbox Wireless Adapter randomly but repeatedly develops...: I've been using Xbox controllers on Windows 10 for the past 8 years, always connected through an Xbox Wireless Adapter for 2 reasons: I started with Xbox One controllers, which did not support...
  8. Is there a driver to pc for a "Xbox 360 WIFI Wireless Network Adapter" ? so that i use it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a driver to pc for a "Xbox 360 WIFI Wireless Network Adapter" ? so that i use it...: Is there a driver to pc for a "Xbox 360 Wireless Network Adapter" ? so that i use it on my computer so i put in my pc the xbox 360 wifi adapter, and it show up under my device manager, but The...
  9. Xbox wireless headset Mic does not work using the Xbox wireless adapter on Windows 11 PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless headset Mic does not work using the Xbox wireless adapter on Windows 11 PC: Xbox wireless headset Mic does not work using the Xbox wireless adapter on Windows 11 PC It pairs and the headphones works, but mic does not work, even MS Teams says mic is not working.....
  10. Xbox wireless adapter - Poor sound quality

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless adapter - Poor sound quality: Why is this issue being ignored? People have been posting about this for over 2 years now and still no fixed?...