Wired Xbox one controller

Discus and support Wired Xbox one controller in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hey, I have a Wired Xbox One controller for my PC and it worked perfectly untill like 5 days ago when i was in the middle of a game of rocket league... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by JimRijkse, Jul 22, 2018.

1. JimRijkse
    JimRijkse Guest

Hey,

I have a Wired Xbox One controller for my PC and it worked perfectly untill like 5 days ago when i was in the middle of a game of rocket league and it just didn't work anymore. The little lamp at the top of my controller is still on but the controller is
    not reacting anymore, The controller does work at the beginning the but after like 2 minutes after i started up my pc it doesn't react anymore. I had this controller for about half a year

Can you help me?

:)

JimRijkse, Jul 22, 2018
  2. MerlinKM
    MerlinKM Guest
    Windows 10

Was it the official Xbox 360 or Xbox One controller? For the Xbox 360 wireless controller, an adapter is required. For Xbox One, the original Xbox One controller will only work when wired. For the One S controller, you can connect it via bluetooth.

MerlinKM, Jul 22, 2018
  3. Measator
    Measator Guest
    A Question about Xbox “Duke” Controller

I recently purchased an Xbox “Duke” Controller for the original Xbox. I just want to know if everything that is apart of the controller is the original wiring that came with it back when it was released. So the wired attached to the controller directly is a black greenish colour and the second attachment at the bottom is just black wiring. Which is a different colour wiring then the rest. Is this entire wiring original or a replacement end for the controller?

Measator, Jul 22, 2018
  4. Wired Xbox one controller

Have you tried switching cords connected from the PC to the controller? That might be the problem.

Also try connecting it to the console and see if it still works fine.

CrazyUSMarine, Jul 22, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: