Wired Headset makes Controller disconnect

Discus and support Wired Headset makes Controller disconnect in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have an issue that when my wored headset is connect to my Xbox One controller, I have audio issues and my controller will desync. The audio is almost... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Wileyskateco, Feb 11, 2024.

1. Wired Headset makes Controller disconnect

I have an issue that when my wored headset is connect to my Xbox One controller, I have audio issues and my controller will desync. The audio is almost always spotty but the controller will occasionally disconnect. When I connect it to my monitor its fine but i cant use my mic. Any idea why?

submitted by /u/Wileyskateco
    [link] [comments]

/u/Wileyskateco, Feb 11, 2024
  2. OCRyzen Win User

Bluetooth Problems

If it's on a seperate Quadrant, than yes, it will stay on.. But, if it is assigned to a specific controller quadrant, than it will turn off or lose sync with the controller..

Plus, if you insert a wired headset to a controller, that has a assigned wireless headset, the wireless headset disconnects...
  3. KingOfWombat Win User

Wired versus Wireless Controllers/Headsets

I prefer wireless controller and wired headset, but I do not recommend using a wired controller and a wired headset. Some headsets will make a weird buzzing noise when plugged into a wired controller. And also, same goes for plugging your wireless controller
    into your console to charge a battery pack.
  4. Smuroh Win User

Headset or Controller problem

Hi braelynnfiedler,

Firstly is your headset wired or wireless, if it is wireless you will need to reconnect it to the xbox after a reset as the xbox has now removed anything that was connected to it, if it is a wired headset then maybe try disconnecting the controller and reconnecting
    it again to see if that helps.
  5. ZombieJesterCOE Win User

Headset

Is it a wired or wireless headset?

If wired, try making sure the audio port on the controller is clean as well.
  6. Fareedsd Win User

Call of Duty: Vanguard controller disconnect problem

I have the same problem. Its been months and call of duty has still not fixed the issue. The problem is having a wired headset connected to your controller. This is a glitch which COD has to fix. Nothing is wrong with the console. When you navigate the game menu disconnect your headset and it will work fine and wont disconnect. If it does disconnect in game or anything, just disconnect your headset for 5 seconds and it will reconnect.
Thema:

Wired Headset makes Controller disconnect

1. Wired Headset makes Controller disconnect - Similar Threads - Wired Headset makes

2. How to make Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 to work with wired headsets on BT? Even possible?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to make Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 to work with wired headsets on BT? Even possible?: Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 doesn't seem to work with wired headphones when on BT. Works fine when on USB.. how to make it work? I bought 2 of these expecting to use them with...
  3. Bought Xbox wired headset and the headphones part of it works perfectly but the mic doesn’t

in XboX Insiders
    Bought Xbox wired headset and the headphones part of it works perfectly but the mic doesn’t: So I bought the mic and have the newest Xbox. When I first got the headset it worked perfectly but then I took a break from Xbox and when I came back, the headphones still worked but the mic...
  4. How to power on the RGB lights in my wired headset for Xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to power on the RGB lights in my wired headset for Xbox series X: The Headset Audio works is there a way to Connect the USB part of the headset cord to the rear of the XBOX series X Controller for power? 1b3a4ce7-9c22-415b-a49b-eb315628f2e3
  5. Why do I lose Atmos surround sound when I plug a headset into my wired controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I lose Atmos surround sound when I plug a headset into my wired controller?: The moment I plug my headset in to my Razer Wolverine V2 controller the sound mode on my XBOX changes the audio output to stereo uncompressed. The sound output cannot be changed back to any type...
  6. does the Logitech h304 headset (wired usb) connect to xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    does the Logitech h304 headset (wired usb) connect to xbox one: does the Logitech h304 headset (wired usb) connect to xbox one 8651d522-0d08-4052-844b-2c460752a254
  7. Wired headset not working on one controller but not the other

in XboX Insiders
    Wired headset not working on one controller but not the other: One of my controllers is wired and works fine with my wired headset. The other one is the wireless one that came with the Series X and does not work with my headset plugged in. I've tried cleaning...
  8. Wired Headset Mics Not Working (tried all if not most solutions)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wired Headset Mics Not Working (tried all if not most solutions): [XBOX ONE] My wired headset mic will not work, the Xbox picks up my voice on party overlay and text to speech but no one can hear me and I can’t hear people. I can hear everything else. I have:...
  9. My Wired headset(s) mic(s) won’t work with one Xbox Account, but fine with others, and...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Wired headset(s) mic(s) won’t work with one Xbox Account, but fine with others, and...: Stumped! I typically use a wireless headset (Astro A50, Steelseries, & others). I have tried three wired headsets (VZR MOdel One, Corsair virtuoso Pro, etc) and I’m getting the same result. I get...
  10. Series X: Audio not coming out of wired headset

in XboX Insiders
    Series X: Audio not coming out of wired headset: I just got the Xbox series x and did the new controller update about week or so ago. It seems since after the controller update my there is no audio coming out of my wired headset. The controller...