Wired ethernet connection unavailable

Discus and support Wired ethernet connection unavailable in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi folks, Only had this issue since I have bought an Xbox One X. Every time I start my box up even though I have a wired connection my box refuses to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by GypperySlipsy, Jun 20, 2018.

1. Wired ethernet connection unavailable

Hi folks,

Only had this issue since I have bought an Xbox One X.

Every time I start my box up even though I have a wired connection my box refuses to recognize that there is one. And I have to constantly begin a convoluted series of steps involving restarting console, removing ethernet from router and console, moving
    ethernet to another port in the router, plugging back into console which usually does the trick.

Getting harder now though to get a connection.

No error messages appear, usually have a NAT type of open, and IPv4 and IPv6 visible when connected, but only IPv4 is available when I cant connect. Also says NAT type unavailable

Xbox.come/xboxone/Teredo (whatever that means)

Sick of this happening because it never was an issue and my hardware (ethernet/router) works fine when connected.

I don't know what to do. Any help or advice would be welcome.

Cheers.

:)

GypperySlipsy, Jun 20, 2018
  2. SGT SADLER
    SGT SADLER Guest
    Wired ethernet connection

Actually my Wi-fi doesn't work properly Sadler but the cable Cat5 is perfect.

SGT SADLER, Jun 20, 2018
  3. Wired ethernet connection

Grettings,

So I got my xbox 1 all set up and going last night and I played it for about 5 hours and im absolutely loving it. There is just one issue that is kind of bothering me. When I initially set up my console I tried to hard wire it with an ethernet cable the
    same one my 360 was hooked up to. When I went to connect it kept telling me no cable was connected. I tried multiple times replugging the cable in and I even swapped out cables and swapped ports on my router and still no luck. I had to connect via wifi. Have
    you guys had any other issues trying to connect with an ethernet cable? Any ideas / solutions

Kenny

DeviouSxKennyG, Jun 20, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Wired ethernet connection unavailable