Wired connection

Discus and support Wired connection in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ever since I switched to wired connection I haven't been able to play online. I did all the things Microsoft told me to do, I did a manual set up, hard... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by King Wxlverine, Dec 27, 2015.

1. Wired connection

Ever since I switched to wired connection I haven't been able to play online. I did all the things Microsoft told me to do, I did a manual set up, hard resets, and all that fun jazz. None of it worked. When I put in its ip address it automatically switches
    it to the wrong one. I'm lost and I need help. Thanks

:)

King Wxlverine, Dec 27, 2015
  2. Yinob
    Yinob Guest
    Wired Connection

I uploaded my problem to the youtube, may help you to resolve the problem. Think link is
    , so please help me, I miss xbox live!

Yinob, Dec 27, 2015
  3. taidara
    taidara Guest
    Wired Connection

To what device does the Ethernet cable terminate into (from your console's Ethernet port to -->?)?

When wired, is your console able to obtain an IP address from the DHCP server?

If you haven't already, I suggest you go into your console's network settings. Select Advanced and Alternate MAC address. From here, select Clear and power cycle your console.

Let me know how that goes.

taidara, Dec 27, 2015
  4. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest

Wired connection

Why are you attempting to enter an IP address and what address are you wanting to enter? Please provide the following

What Country/State/Province do you live in?

Modem brand & model number:

Router brand & model number:

How many Xbox 360 and Xbox One consoles are connected to this router?:

Wired or Wireless (for each console):

Things you have tried:

Is UPnP Enabled? Yes/No/Unknown:

Do you have a NAT error? If so, what is your NAT type?:

Any Error Codes you encounter:

Who is your ISP? (Internet Service Provider):

{Parity}, Dec 27, 2015
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: