Windstream: has anyone found a solution for the ipv6 problem connecting to xbox live

Discus and support Windstream: has anyone found a solution for the ipv6 problem connecting to xbox live in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Windstream (ISPs): has anyone found a solution for the ipv6 problem connecting to xbox live Hello! Most likely since it works fine after rebooting... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by XoSharkieoX, Aug 27, 2018.

1. XoSharkieoX
    XoSharkieoX Guest

Windstream: has anyone found a solution for the ipv6 problem connecting to xbox live

Windstream (ISPs): has anyone found a solution for the ipv6 problem connecting to xbox live
    Hello!

Most likely since it works fine after rebooting your router, it's something with the router. If it was a configuration issue on the modem/router it either would work or not work, a reboot wouldn't fix anything. I would guess, based on the information you've
    given, there's something wrong with the modem/router. Have your ISP replace the modem and see if it fixes the issue.

:)

XoSharkieoX, Aug 27, 2018
  2. Connection Error - A system update is required to sign into Xbox Live...

Has anyone found a solution to this? I am getting connection issues with connecting to Xbox live or anything game related online through IPCop firewall...

Toatahu Delta, Aug 27, 2018
  3. Connection/NAT issues with ATT NVG589 Uverse Modem/Router

Having the same problem. Even when I switch nat to open, I still cant connect to xbox live. Has anyone found a solution??? Paying for games and dlc that I cant play is pretty annoying.

MoreThenThis320, Aug 27, 2018
  4. AquiWilkins
    AquiWilkins Guest

I have been unable to connect to live for over a month and I want to be compensated for the lost time. I don't know who to contact. I still am having trouble.

AquiWilkins, Aug 27, 2018
  5. Tormaz
    Tormaz Guest
    Hello!

Most likely since it works fine after rebooting your router, it's something with the router. If it was a configuration issue on the modem/router it either would work or not work, a reboot wouldn't fix anything. I would guess, based on the information you've
    given, there's something wrong with the modem/router. Have your ISP replace the modem and see if it fixes the issue.

Tormaz, Nov 5, 2018
  6. Tormaz Win User

Hello!

7. AquiWilkins Win User

has anyone found a solution for the ipv6 problem connecting to xbox live

iI've tried I've tried disabling on my router and that doesn't work I have port forward on my router. it worked until I shut off the Xbox and then the problem came back. I even had my ISP open the 3074 port for Xbox and that did not work. I only seem
    to be able to connect if I restart my router every time I go to fire up the Xbox or if I run wireless. it seems this problem has gone on for a really long time and nothing has been done? With an update I don't know who's problem this is the ISP or Xbox.
    but the problem occurred when I upgraded my ISP from 25 to 50. They gave me a Actiontec T-3200. i hope someone has found a fix by now
    I have been unable to connect to live for over a month and I want to be compensated for the lost time. I don't know who to contact. I still am having trouble.
  8. Toatahu Delta Win User

Connection Error - A system update is required to sign into Xbox Live...

Has anyone found a solution to this? I am getting connection issues with connecting to Xbox live or anything game related online through IPCop firewall...
  9. MoreThenThis320 Win User

Connection/NAT issues with ATT NVG589 Uverse Modem/Router

Having the same problem. Even when I switch nat to open, I still cant connect to xbox live. Has anyone found a solution??? Paying for games and dlc that I cant play is pretty annoying.
  10. SwordofWhedon Win User

HAS ANYONE FOUND A SOLUTION??

Sony will not allow you to change the connected MS account from the first one that was connected. This is their policy and MS has no control over it. You need to ask them to change it.
Thema:

1. Windstream: has anyone found a solution for the ipv6 problem connecting to xbox live - Similar Threads - Windstream has anyone

2. Xbox Design Lab Controller has Stick Drift out of the box.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Design Lab Controller has Stick Drift out of the box.: Ordered a controller with a customized shell through Design Lab to play games on PC a few weeks ago, and it arrived with the right stick having bad drift at all times. Warranty is still up and I...
  3. "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...

in XBoX on Windows
    "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...: Hello I recently encountered this issue, whenever I try to sign into xbox or minecraft launcher it will bring up xbox live login and when i sign in with any account it will say "We can't sign you...
  4. my Xbox series called, has turned off for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    my Xbox series called, has turned off for no reason: My Xbox series was turned off for no reason out of the blue and I have no clue why I’ve done everything I can to resolve the issue. Nothing works. I’ve had the same issue with the power supply...
  5. I plugged my tv into a LG tv at my hotel and I can’t change the volume of the tv/xbox , has...

in XboX Insiders
    I plugged my tv into a LG tv at my hotel and I can’t change the volume of the tv/xbox , has...: I’ve looked everywhere and couldn’t find a fix submitted by /u/TopKey8708 [link] [comments]
  6. Is there anyway to get a console unbanned when it has been banned for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there anyway to get a console unbanned when it has been banned for no reason: I have recently tried to play Xbox online and have been banned for nothing and was just wondering if Xbox was a waste of time and money if I can just be wrongfully banned out of nowhere with no...
  7. Xbox 360 turning off and saying it has bad ventilation

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 turning off and saying it has bad ventilation: I tried to clean it out of dust and I have also moved it to an open place in my room to give it no blocked ventilation and a space that isnt confined but still after 10 mins it says that my Xbox...
  8. It says that it has a perfect internet connection but it doesn't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    It says that it has a perfect internet connection but it doesn't work: For a few days I've wanted to download Fallout 4 on my Xbox so I went and turned on my Xbox to get on the Microsoft store but when I turned it on it acted like there was no internet even though...
  9. my windows xbox will only open under my old windstream account, how do I get it to reconize...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my windows xbox will only open under my old windstream account, how do I get it to reconize...: how di I get my windows xbox to open with my Mediacom setting? 97ca3fdd-2584-4dc9-8152-698c923c2b18
  10. Windstream: Connectivity issues

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Windstream: Connectivity issues: Windstream (ISPs): Connectivity issues Hey, any ideas why my Xbox one x has connectivity issues? I've been dealing with Windstream after the big storm that hit our area and finally have my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windstream ipv6