Windstream: Connectivity issues

Discus and support Windstream: Connectivity issues in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Windstream (ISPs): Connectivity issues Hey, any ideas why my Xbox one x has connectivity issues? I've been dealing with Windstream after the big storm... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by FireWolfRider, Feb 2, 2018.

1. Windstream: Connectivity issues

Windstream (ISPs): Connectivity issues
    Hey,

any ideas why my Xbox one x has connectivity issues? I've been dealing with Windstream after the big storm that hit our area and finally have my internet figured out (it works flawlessly on everything but the Xbox) but the Xbox is the only thing hardwired
    to the modem and I have to power-cycle the modem and Xbox every time i go to use the Xbox. Any information will help (even to know I'm not the only one and not crazy lol), thanks in advance!

:)

FireWolfRider, Feb 2, 2018
  2. There was a problem with the update

Really!? Doesn't surprise me too much...I have a lot of issues with windstream

Mister Fragger, Feb 2, 2018
  3. Axis219
    Axis219 Guest
    There was a problem with the update

UPDATE: The issue is DEFINITELY Windstream. I enabled the mobile hotspot feature on my phone, connected my XBox One to it, and used Verizon to download the update with zero problems.

Axis219, Feb 2, 2018
  4. Mister Fragger Win User

UPDATE: The issue is DEFINITELY Windstream. I enabled the mobile hotspot feature on my phone, connected my XBox One to it, and used Verizon to download the update with zero problems.
    Really!? Doesn't surprise me too much...I have a lot of issues with windstream
  5. Axis219 Win User

6. onyxishere Win User

Problems with the new update Error Code 0x080072EFD

Sorry to hear it. A lot of people are experiencing this at the moment and the majority get their internet from Windstream. To resolve the issue try connecting your console via a hotspot to download the update.
  7. onyxishere Win User

Please help.

Hey guys, if your internet provider is Windstream then that is where the issue seems to be laying. The majority of the people experiencing this have them as their ISP. To resolve the issue with the update try connecting your console via a hotspot and you
    should be able to update fine.
  8. GMAN990 Win User

Can't connect with other players well. It's ruining my XBL experience!

Hi,

What is the make/model of the modem/router supplied by Windstream that the Netgear is connected to?

Also when you look at this screen on your Netgear
    screenshots.portforward.com/.../Router_Status.htm
    what does it show for your Internet Port IP Address?

As the problem could well be the Windstream device
Thema:

Windstream: Connectivity issues

1. Windstream: Connectivity issues - Similar Threads - Windstream Connectivity issues

2. My xbox one will not connect to my network even though all other devices in the house are

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one will not connect to my network even though all other devices in the house are: Im visiting family and brought my xbox with me and when i set it up to use it worked just fine. I turned it off when i was done and came back a few hours later to find that it disconnected from...
  3. unsupported when i connect mi xbox to mi Inves tv

in XBoX on Consoles
    unsupported when i connect mi xbox to mi Inves tv: hi everyone i have a question that you all heard at least one time here, i dont know why when i connected mi xbox one to mi tv it appears "unsupported" i already tried it all,fabric reset, normal...
  4. How do i find the setting that controls the wifi connection ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i find the setting that controls the wifi connection ?: My son’s xbox disconnects itself from the internet at 8:00 pm and we have no clue why. We have tried everything to fix it. Ive turned off all screen time settings. Turned them on. Changed times....
  5. How do i get better connection with my games so I don't lag out

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i get better connection with my games so I don't lag out: How do I get better connection for my Game 4688434d-a986-4c3f-91cb-f7edbde9c348
  6. My Xbox wireless headset won't connect to my PC.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox wireless headset won't connect to my PC.: I have used an Xbox wireless headset for a while now on my Xbox series X. I now have bought a PC and am trying to use my headset on it. Every time I connect it no audio comes through and shortly...
  7. Why won’t my Xbox one connect to my WiFi but will connect to my hotspot?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my Xbox one connect to my WiFi but will connect to my hotspot?: My Xbox one is not connecting to my WiFi even though my password is correct. My Xbox one has been doing this sense June 21, 2024. It’s not the router or the model. I use AT&T WiFi and this problem...
  8. Xbox is connected to the internet (downloads/updates working, and "check network...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox is connected to the internet (downloads/updates working, and "check network...: Updates are downloading, and the "check network connection" says all services are available and I am connected. However, the store won't load and multiplayer doesn't seem to work....
  9. my windows xbox will only open under my old windstream account, how do I get it to reconize...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my windows xbox will only open under my old windstream account, how do I get it to reconize...: how di I get my windows xbox to open with my Mediacom setting? 97ca3fdd-2584-4dc9-8152-698c923c2b18
  10. Windstream: has anyone found a solution for the ipv6 problem connecting to xbox live

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Windstream: has anyone found a solution for the ipv6 problem connecting to xbox live: Windstream (ISPs): has anyone found a solution for the ipv6 problem connecting to xbox live Hello! Most likely since it works fine after rebooting your router, it's something with the router. If...