Windows / Xbox App Server connection Blocked

Discus and support Windows / Xbox App Server connection Blocked in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, I have the problem that the server connection is blocked with the Xbox app, I have tried as good as anything to fix it, but it just doesn't... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by DoZZi10, Nov 23, 2018.

1. DoZZi10
    DoZZi10 Guest

Hello, I have the problem that the server connection is blocked with the Xbox app, I have tried as good as anything to fix it, but it just doesn't help.
    Thank you

:)

DoZZi10, Nov 23, 2018
  2. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest
    M3tal Daz3, Nov 23, 2018
  3. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest
    M3tal Daz3, Nov 23, 2018
  4. XBF Paul M
    XBF Paul M Guest

Hiya!

Paul from the Xbox Forums Team here to assist, it sounds like you're experiencing an issue with connection to servers on the Xbox App. To better assist you what game are you currently trying to play as well what troubleshooting steps have you tried to fix
    the issue? Please let us know.

Happy Gaming!

Paul Xbox Forums Team!

XBF Paul M, Nov 23, 2018
  5. DoZZi10
    DoZZi10 Guest

DoZZi10, Nov 24, 2018
  6. XBF Ezra G
    XBF Ezra G Guest
    XBF Ezra G, Nov 25, 2018
  7. DoZZi10
    DoZZi10 Guest

DoZZi10, Nov 27, 2018
  8. XBF Amber M
    XBF Amber M Guest

Hi DoZZi10,

Thanks for replying and keeping us updated. If you have attempted every step possible from the support article recommended by Ezra and you still cannot access the Xbox server from the Xbox App, would you mind

taking a screenshot
    and posting the exact error message or code you receive when you try? That way we can see if there is anything more specific that can assist us in getting you back in the game.

Thanks in advance!

XBF Amber M, Nov 27, 2018
  9. DoZZi10
    DoZZi10 Guest
    Hello, sorry thats German Windows / Xbox App Server connection Blocked :D but i hope you can translate it :/ Windows / Xbox App Server connection Blocked :D

This appears when I go to network in the xbox app and wait a moment.

Windows / Xbox App Server connection Blocked [​IMG]

and that comes when I try to create / join an online lobby in forza horizon 3.

Windows / Xbox App Server connection Blocked [​IMG]

DoZZi10, Nov 28, 2018
  10. XBF Brad A
    XBF Brad A Guest
    Hello Dozzi,

Have you tried rebooting your network, unplug the router/modem for 30 seconds and plug it back in. Wait until all the lights come on then connect the PC. Also can you try a wired connection to the router and see if this helps the situation?

Thanks,

Brad

XBF Brad A, Nov 28, 2018
  11. DoZZi10
    DoZZi10 Guest
    Hello, i have a wired connection and i have tried to unplug and plug it back in for many times and it didn´t work,

also i tried to rebooting my network, same result unfortunately :/

DoZZi10, Nov 28, 2018
  12. Hi there DoZZi10,

Thanks for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear about the issue with the Xbox app server connectivity
    on Windows 10 is blocked

I recommend If you are still experiencing the same issue after going over the solutions provided on our articles, I recommend to try changing some settings on your network or firewall settings are blocking the Xbox app to connect online.

To check the Firewall settings, follow the steps provided here:
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-ph/help/4028544/windows-10-turn-windows-defender-firewall-on-or-off

Also, we do suggest to
    open ports on the router or gateway to help provide the best connection to Xbox
    Live Servers.

Open the following ports:

1. Port
      88 (UDP)
    2. Port 3074 (UDP and TCP)
    3. Port 53 (UDP and TCP)
    4. Port 80 (TCP)
    5. Port 500 (UDP)
    6. Port 3544 (UDP)
    7. Port 4500 (UDP)

If you haven't already, Check out the
    Forza Motorsport Forums