Windows Store, comment changer le choix du disque d'une installation d'un jeu ? (Windows ...

Discus and support Windows Store, comment changer le choix du disque d'une installation d'un jeu ? (Windows ... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Bonsoir, J'ai profité de cette semaine Black Friday sur le store de Windows pour me prendre Sea of Thieves -50%. Je lance tout content... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by SwittenFlavien, Nov 23, 2018.

1. Windows Store, comment changer le choix du disque d'une installation d'un jeu ? (Windows ...

Bonsoir,

J'ai profité de cette semaine Black Friday sur le store de Windows pour me prendre
    Sea of Thieves -50%.

Je lance tout content l'installation après l'achat, sauf que je me retrouve dans la situation ne pas avoir le choix du disque.

Dans le déroulant proposé, je n'ai même pas accès mon disque D:

Or c'est sur ce disque que je souhaite faire l'installation au vu du peu d'espace que je dispose sur le C:

Translate-Good evening, I took advantage of this week Black Friday on the Windows awning to take me Sea of Thieves at-50%.

I run everything happy with the installation after the purchase, except that I find myself in the situation not having the choice of the disc.

In the proposed drop-down, I do not even have access to my disk D: Or It is on this disk that I want to do the installation in view of the little space I have on the C:

Windows Store, comment changer le choix du disque d'une installation d'un jeu ? (Windows ... [​IMG]

La notion de lecteurs compatibles me questionne dans la mesure ou je n'ai jamais eu de problème auparavant avec une quelconque application sur le store.

Je remercie d'avance les personnes qui prendront la peine et le temps de lire mon post.

Un jeune pirate qui attend de prendre le large

Translate-The notion of compatible readers questions me as far as I have ever had a problem before with any application on the awning.

I thank in advance the people who will take the trouble and time to read my post.

A young pirate who is waiting to take the wide

:)

SwittenFlavien, Nov 23, 2018
  2. METHOD BLUNT
    METHOD BLUNT Guest
    supprimer mon compte

très simple tu le supprimes de ton disque dur, au bout d'un temps d'inactivité le service le supprimera.

A plus et bon jeu.

METHOD BLUNT, Nov 23, 2018
  3. Solution contre la page blanche [Translation: Solution against the blank page]

Je n'ai trouvé qu'une solution efficace contre le "syndrome" de la page blanche c'est de désinstaller le jeu.

Sur Windows 10

Aller dans paramètres

Applications et fonctionnalités

Gérer les fonctionnalités facultatives

Entrer le nom du jeu (Microsoft solitaire collection)

Désinstaller

Redémarrer le pc

Réinstaller avec Windows store

Plus de page blanche et mes données ont été conservées.

Bon jeu tous

[Translation:

I only found an effective solution against the "syndrome" of the blank page is to uninstall the game.

On Windows 10

Go to Settings

Applications and Features

Manage optional features

Enter the name of the game (Microsoft solitaire collection)

uninstall

Restart the PC

Reinstall with Windows Store

More white page and my data have been kept.

Good game everyone]

CoeurPanthere14, Nov 23, 2018
  4. XBF Nestor S
    XBF Nestor S Guest

Windows Store, comment changer le choix du disque d'une installation d'un jeu ? (Windows ...

Hey Flavien thanks for taking the time to bring this issue to us!

We are sorry this issue came up but rest assured we are here to help, however, we need a bit more information on the matter at hand. The game (Sea of Thieves) was purchased digitally and it cannot be installed? Is it being downloaded to a windows 10 computer?
    Let us know so we can get this issue resolved and a young pirate back to the seas!

XBF Nestor S, Nov 23, 2018
  5. Je suis sur windows 10 et il s'agit bien d'une version numérique achetée sur le store.

[Translation]

I'm on Windows 10 and this is a digital version purchased from the store.

SwittenFlavien, Nov 23, 2018
  6. XBF Nestor S
    XBF Nestor S Guest
    Hey Flavien thanks for keeping in touch!

We need a bit more information, is the problem that the computer isn't recognizing an external hard drive? Thanks for the patience and let us know so we can figure this out!

XBF Nestor S, Nov 23, 2018
  7. J'ai trouvé la solution !

J'ai été dans Paramètres Windows > Système > Stockage > Modifier l'emplacement d'enregistrement du nouveau contenu > Les nouvelles applications seront enregistrée l'emplacement suivant > Choix du disque (C: , D: ...)

D'un point de vue ergonomie, je trouve que le choix de l'emplacement du disque dur pour une installation d'une application ou jeu venant du Windows Store devrait être modifiable également dans les paramètres du Windows Store.

Merci de votre aide XBF Nestor S !

Un pirate qui a pris le large

[Translation - I found the solution !

I have been in Windows Settings> System> Storage> Change the storage location of new content> New applications will be saved to the following location> Disk selection (C:, D: ...)

From an ergonomics point of view, I find that the choice of the location of the hard disk for an installation of an application or game from the Windows Store should be modifiable also in the settings of the Windows Store.

Thank you for your help XBF Nestor S!

A pirate who has taken off]

SwittenFlavien, Nov 6, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: