Windows store and Xbox wont download apps/ games on WIfi

Discus and support Windows store and Xbox wont download apps/ games on WIfi in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; A week ago when I tried installing telegram through windows store, it worked perfectly. I accidently uninstalled it the next day , immediately I tried... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AdityaKalyanathaya, Feb 23, 2022.

1. Windows store and Xbox wont download apps/ games on WIfi

A week ago when I tried installing telegram through windows store, it worked perfectly. I accidently uninstalled it the next day , immediately I tried to re install it , but it didn't work. So i just downloaded telegram from their website. After two weeks I noticed that none of the apps in Microsoft store cannot be downloaded, same with the xbox( error: 0x00000001). I tried all the stuf in the forums, nothing solved it. Actually wsreset command doesn't work too.
    Windows store and Xbox wont download apps/ games on WIfi [​IMG]

Wsreset just opens this window and just this windows stays open, forever.

I had reset my PC, updated it to windows 11 and this problem still existed.

Later I changed from My WIFI to cellular hotspot and all the apps and games started installing as per my wish.If i pause my installation and tried to change back to my wifi installation wouldn't resume and would be stuck.

So i thought there is some problem with my wifi provider, but Windows store started updating the presently downloaded apps on wifi itself, without me switching over to my cellular data.

So now I am not sure whos mistake it is.

Wsreset still doesn't work

:)

AdityaKalyanathaya, Feb 23, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello AdityaKalyanathaya, have you checked if you have the latest version of Windows installed, at 21H2, because recently came out the latest update to Windows 10 and 11.

See which version of Windows 10 you have

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/see...

Updates often seen as optional, Microsoft released major fixes this week, and make sure you have the Xbox Companion App installed.

If you haven't updated yet, click the link below, update and then make all subsequent security updates.

Download Windows 10

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

Download Windows 11

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...
  3. Tezzarrific Win User

Games not showing up

they wont show in the xbox app, go to the windows 10 store and download history, they will be there.
  4. WorthSkydiver7 Win User

xbox 1 controller

Hi

If you are accessing the games through the windows 10 platform you need to download the Xbox accessories app from the windows app store and configure the controller. This allows you to see the controller working. If your computer does not have Wifi enabled
    drivers you need to connect a USB 2.0 from from controller to computer for it to work.
  5. porschedrifter Win User

Network adaptor not working when "instant-on" power mode enabled upon boot.

For what it's worth, PS4 will wake from sleep no problem on the same wifi. It's funny. After getting wifi to work again on xb1, upon a power off in instant on mode, it wont wake from the windows 10 app, and wont be connected to wifi again.. ugh.
  6. Farscape247 Win User

XBox App on PC (Win 10)

if you had games listed in companion app they then you either streamed from an xbox or they were installed via the windows store, if the game is not listed in the xbox app then download from the windows store.

you can install the companion app from the windows store too.
Thema:

1. Windows store and Xbox wont download apps/ games on WIfi - Similar Threads - Windows store wont

2. How to get the game I purchased in Windows 10 specifically in Microsoft Store from window 11 ?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to get the game I purchased in Windows 10 specifically in Microsoft Store from window 11 ?: I bought from the Microsoft Store a game on windows 10 but when I changed windows to windows 11 and then signed in to my account I couldn't find the game I bought. I searched everywhere but...
  3. Xbox game bar is not in the Microsoft store windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game bar is not in the Microsoft store windows 10: Xbox game bar is not in the Microsoft store windows 10 a3f69b53-9062-45ee-8366-4f28d149c019
  4. Issues with downloading Xbox from Windows Store

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issues with downloading Xbox from Windows Store: New Microsoft laptop running windows 11 s mode. Came preinstalled with x box. Xbox app showed a game pass screen upon opening app. would not respond to tapping the button to sign in and claim....
  5. Xbox game bar is not in the Microsoft store windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game bar is not in the Microsoft store windows 10: I was having trouble opening the Game Bar with the shortcut Win+G and so I uninstalled it following this method: Press the Windows key + X and select Windows PowerShell (Admin). Type...
  6. Windows Store and Xbox app not working properly, how to fix?

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows Store and Xbox app not working properly, how to fix?: Hi, I've been trying to install the Minecraft Launcher for a while now, but every time I try, the install button is just greyed out. If I wait for around 5 minutes, it takes me to the "We'll...
  7. One of my windows store games keeps dissapearing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    One of my windows store games keeps dissapearing: One of my games (Ark survival evolved) wich I downloaded from the windows store keeps dissapearing, and by dissapearing I mean it doesn't apear in my library, and when i search for it in the...
  8. I can't login to Xbox, OneDrive, Windows Store or even manage my own account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't login to Xbox, OneDrive, Windows Store or even manage my own account.: For some time I have been having this issue where every time I try to log into one of my Microsoft applications on my PC a grey window pops up for a second and then immediately disappears. There...
  9. just brought mine craft for windows 10 from Microsoft store it will not launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    just brought mine craft for windows 10 from Microsoft store it will not launch: error code (-2015294512) minecraft for windows 10 will not launch logged out restarted computer not working still will not launch how do I get my money back from Microsoft? this is buggy...
  10. apps wont update windows store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    apps wont update windows store: i am unable to use the xbox app amazon prime app among others each needing an update and when going to the microsoft store I get an error for every app saying something went wrong on our end this...