WIndows Store and Xbox app problem

Discus and support WIndows Store and Xbox app problem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i have problem with login on windows store and xbox app on my PC. this is what happens all the time. [img] 0e23c38e-8aa1-4294-9a63-bfb6d82a8db9 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by haschtrollet, Feb 16, 2018.

1. haschtrollet
    haschtrollet Guest

i have problem with login on windows store and xbox app on my PC. this is what happens all the time.

WIndows Store and Xbox app problem [​IMG]

:)

haschtrollet, Feb 16, 2018
  2. Windows 10 apps and Xbox cannot log in

im having the same problem on my windows store and xbox app on my computer

ArchAngel Noble, Feb 16, 2018
  3. JamesTech
    JamesTech Guest
    Xbox App and Xbox App Beta keeps Crashing

Hello PhidzMac02,

I've got an Update about this problem - I bought a New Laptop and did all Windows Updates and Store Updates on it

I'm signed into everything (Windows, OneDrive, Skype, Groove, Store, Xbox, Xbox Insider) and the Xbox app on Windows 10 still Crashes

So again I think this is a coding problem with the Xbox app

I have went though every Windows 10 app/program on this New Computer and all works with No Problem (I haven't added anything to this computer except all updates)

Thank you,

James

JamesTech, Feb 16, 2018
  4. Acelyn Alc
    Acelyn Alc Guest

Hi,

If you're having an issue signing in to Xbox app, this could be an issue with the network settings, Xbox server, or system settings of your device. Changing some of your network settings can help us resolve the issue. To change the settings, follow the steps
    below:

1. Press the Windows key on your keyboard, and then type Internet Options in the search box.
    2. Uncheck Use a proxy server for your LAN, and then check Automatically detect settings.
    3. Click OK and click on OK again to save the settings.
    4. Launch Xbox app and sign in again.

If the same issue persists, the steps below will help us isolate the problem and resolve it:

Step 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps.

Check this
    link
    for the app troubleshooter.

Step 2: Reset the Windows Store to clear the Store cache.

1. Press Windows key + X on your keyboard.
    2. Click on Command prompt (Admin).
    3. Type wsreset.exe, and then hit Enter.

Once done, let's see if you can now sign in your account on Windows store and Xbox app. If the problem is still there, try using a different Microsoft account to sign. If the issue does not happen on a different account, there could be some broken system
    components on your old profile.

Let us know how it goes after performing the aforementioned solutions. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Acelyn Alc, Feb 18, 2018
  5. Acelyn Alc Win User

Hi,

If you're having an issue signing in to Xbox app, this could be an issue with the network settings, Xbox server, or system settings of your device. Changing some of your network settings can help us resolve the issue. To change the settings, follow the steps
    below:

1. Press the Windows key on your keyboard, and then type Internet Options in the search box.
    2. Uncheck Use a proxy server for your LAN, and then check Automatically detect settings.
    3. Click OK and click on OK again to save the settings.
    4. Launch Xbox app and sign in again.

If the same issue persists, the steps below will help us isolate the problem and resolve it:

Step 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps.

Check this
    link
    for the app troubleshooter.

Step 2: Reset the Windows Store to clear the Store cache.

1. Press Windows key + X on your keyboard.
    2. Click on Command prompt (Admin).
    3. Type wsreset.exe, and then hit Enter.

Once done, let's see if you can now sign in your account on Windows store and Xbox app. If the problem is still there, try using a different Microsoft account to sign. If the issue does not happen on a different account, there could be some broken system
    components on your old profile.

Let us know how it goes after performing the aforementioned solutions. We'd be glad to further assist you.
  6. wulimaza Win User

Error using the promo codes for Gears 1 and 3

i have the same problem. is these code available for windows xbox apps? it seem cant be download anywhere at windows store.
  7. ArchAngel Noble Win User

Windows 10 apps and Xbox cannot log in

im having the same problem on my windows store and xbox app on my computer
  8. Ev3rReady Win User

Xbox (Beta) App PC - Games won't update, stuck in queue

This is what fixed this problem for me.

• open windows app store (microsoft store)
    • log out from your primary account (in the microsoft store)
    • go to windows services
    • stop "windows update service"
    • erase contents of folder: C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution
    • restart your computer
    • open windows app store, log in yourself
    • start xbox app (beta)
    • download game

Credit to Reddit user MaleficentBenefit for posting this solution originally.
  9. JamesTech Win User

Xbox App and Xbox App Beta keeps Crashing

Hello PhidzMac02,

I've got an Update about this problem - I bought a New Laptop and did all Windows Updates and Store Updates on it

I'm signed into everything (Windows, OneDrive, Skype, Groove, Store, Xbox, Xbox Insider) and the Xbox app on Windows 10 still Crashes

So again I think this is a coding problem with the Xbox app

I have went though every Windows 10 app/program on this New Computer and all works with No Problem (I haven't added anything to this computer except all updates)

Thank you,

James
Thema:

1. WIndows Store and Xbox app problem - Similar Threads - WIndows Store app

2. Windows Store and Xbox app not working properly, how to fix?

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows Store and Xbox app not working properly, how to fix?: Hi, I've been trying to install the Minecraft Launcher for a while now, but every time I try, the install button is just greyed out. If I wait for around 5 minutes, it takes me to the "We'll...
  3. windows 10 my forza horizon 4 what from Microsoft store i cant login in to xbox app and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    windows 10 my forza horizon 4 what from Microsoft store i cant login in to xbox app and...: windows 10 my forza horizon 4 what from Microsoft store i cant login in to xbox app and forza horizon 4 beacuse its write for me that "you may not proceed without being signed in to a profile"...
  4. Windows 11: Cannot Switch Microsoft Accounts in Microsoft Store or Xbox App

in XBoX Accessibility
    Windows 11: Cannot Switch Microsoft Accounts in Microsoft Store or Xbox App: As the question suggests account switching is not happening in the MS Store or in the Xbox app. I wanted to have a separate account for gaming and another one for my work purposes. Need both to be...
  5. Unable to download Starfield via Game Pass on Windows 11 Xbox App and Windows Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to download Starfield via Game Pass on Windows 11 Xbox App and Windows Store: Hi. I bought game pass (not Ultimate) a few weeks ago, and hoped to be able to download Starfield ahead of its release on the 6th Sept (tomorrow). However, there seems to be a bug on my...
  6. Xbox app and Gaming Services not installing from Windows Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app and Gaming Services not installing from Windows Store: I have been trying for a solid two weeks to get the Xbox app to allow me to install and play games. For the last year up until about two weeks ago it was working fine but out of the blue it...
  7. apps wont update windows store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    apps wont update windows store: i am unable to use the xbox app amazon prime app among others each needing an update and when going to the microsoft store I get an error for every app saying something went wrong on our end this...
  8. Windows Xbox App: Your Microsoft Store account must match your Xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Windows Xbox App: Your Microsoft Store account must match your Xbox account: My Windows Xbox app is stating "Your Microsoft Store account must match your Xbox account". It is not letting me play cloud games because of this. I am also unable to stream from my Series X...
  9. MS Store or xBox app on Windows 11 can't change installation path from drive С to drive D

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MS Store or xBox app on Windows 11 can't change installation path from drive С to drive D: There is a game in the MS Store - A Plague Tale: Requiem - Windows Available with xbox game pass ultimate subscription Installed on one laptop drive C, everything is fine And I'm trying to...
  10. Windows Store Apps isn't running at a high FPS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows Store Apps isn't running at a high FPS: Hello, I am using Windows 10 since 2016 and I always tried to use Windows Store's apps so I can get the best support for my apps, like GeForce Experience, Xbox Game Bar, etc... But one thing I've...