Windows Store and Xbox app not working properly, how to fix?

Discus and support Windows Store and Xbox app not working properly, how to fix? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, I've been trying to install the Minecraft Launcher for a while now, but every time I try, the install button is just greyed out. If I wait for... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Damian Ayala, Feb 4, 2024.

1. Damian Ayala
    Damian Ayala Guest

Hi,

I've been trying to install the Minecraft Launcher for a while now, but every time I try, the install button is just greyed out. If I wait for around 5 minutes, it takes me to the "We'll install this app in a folder in this location:" screen, but the folder location doesn't load and the install button is greyed out. I've tried wsreset.exe, logging out and logging back in, and even reregistering the app.
    Windows Store and Xbox app not working properly, how to fix? [​IMG]

I've also found out that the Xbox app doesn't work properly, it just loads for a while and then closes itself. I've tried both repairing and resetting the app, but opening it again gave me the same results.

If anyone has any ideas, please let me know, this problem has only gotten more frustrating to fix.

Thanks,

Damian

:)

Damian Ayala, Feb 4, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: