Windows problem

Discus and support Windows problem in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I've been facing a few issues and am looking for solutions 1. Whenever I sign out, my laptop gets stuck on the sign out scree with the looping wheel.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Jackson Dale, Feb 2, 2024.

1. Jackson Dale
    Jackson Dale Guest

Windows problem

I've been facing a few issues and am looking for solutions

1. Whenever I sign out, my laptop gets stuck on the sign out scree with the looping wheel. The first time it eventually led to the log in screen but the other time I had to force restart my laptop.

2. The windows taskbar wouldn't open when I pressed the windows key. I couldn't go to the home screen either. I signed out to sign back in and that led to the first issue.

Please respond when you can. Thanks!

Laptop: Msi Katana 15 B12V

:)

Jackson Dale, Feb 2, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Windows problem

After you restarted your PC, was the Windows Key function fixed?

You can try to do a clean boot:

Press Windows Key + R > Type msconfig > Select Services > Check the box Hide all Microsoft Services > Select Deactivate All.

Let me know if it works!
  3. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Windows problem

Hi Jackson, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear it.

Have you tried to run a system scan?

Open the Terminal window by pressing the Windows Key + X and Select "Open Powershell as Administrator".

Type this command: sfc /scannow

Press Enter.

If any error is found, they will be patched.

Then use the DISM command.

Open the Terminal window by pressing the Windows Key + X and Select "Open Powershell as Administrator".

Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth

Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth

Let me know if it works!
  4. Jackson Dale Win User

Windows problem

I've done a sfc scan and it didn't anything. I am currently performing a Dism scan
  5. Jackson Dale Win User

Windows problem

no corruption core detected from the dism scan
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Windows Capture Problem

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this FelixIvn

Besides the update to Windows 11, did you remember installing something else?

If not, may I know if you tried repairing and resetting the game bar?

Go to windows settings > apps > search for game bar app > click on it and select advanced options.

After that, click repair and then reset

Then, try again.

**If maybe the issue persists, try temporarily using your PC at 60Hz and check how it goes

If maybe the issue persists try reinstalling the game bar via powershell command:

Right-click on the Start button and select Windows PowerShell (Admin) from the pop-up menu.

Copy and paste the following command in PowerShell and hit Enter to uninstall the Game Bar from your system.

Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.XboxGamingOverlay | Remove-AppxPackage

Now head over to Microsoft Store and search for Xbox Game Bar, install it and give it a new try

If maybe that doesn't work please delete the registry keys associated with the game bar :

Press Windows key+R then type regedit and press Enter.

Go to this path (expand the folders using the little ">")

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\GameDVR

Once there delete all the keys except (Default), restart your PC and try again
Thema:

Windows problem

1. Windows problem - Similar Threads - Windows problem

2. On Windows 11, how can I fix the problem, that my Xbox One controller keeps ceasing to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    On Windows 11, how can I fix the problem, that my Xbox One controller keeps ceasing to...: I am using Windows 11 and an Xbox One controller. For a few weeks now, I have had the problem, that the controller would stop being recognized by the system. The symptoms of that are Controller...
  3. Problem with installing Microsoft Flight Simulator on Windows 11

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem with installing Microsoft Flight Simulator on Windows 11: I have had the flight simulator premium deluxe 40th anniversary game since December 2023. It is installed on the xbox series x console and works fine. I installed it on Windows 10 with the Xbox...
  4. Good evening, I had the following problem: After reinstalling Windows 10 on the servers,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Good evening, I had the following problem: After reinstalling Windows 10 on the servers,...: Good evening, I had the following problem: After reinstalling Windows 10 in the Minecraft game on the servers, everything started to lag, something like ping, but it is stable, in the range of...
  5. LFG function Problem on xbox game bar with minecraft for windows

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    LFG function Problem on xbox game bar with minecraft for windows: Xbox game bar LFG Function dont Work with Minecraft For Windows Every time I click on "Im Interested" on a post it says the post is not available even if it got posted 1 minute ago and if I try...
  6. Xbox wireless headset problems on windows 11

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless headset problems on windows 11: I just connected my xbox wireless headset to my new windows 11 PC, but noticed some problems that I have not had with the headset before on my old windows 10 pc. On my old pc when the headset was...
  7. Xbox Elite 2 controller problems on windows

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite 2 controller problems on windows: So I’ve had nothing but problems with this controller I currently have it plugged in with USB I have the accessories app, and the accessories app recognizes the controller as XBOX ELITE 2 Yet...
  8. Astro a40 microphone problem on windows 11

in XBoX on Windows
    Astro a40 microphone problem on windows 11: I have an astro a40. I checked all options and i still have this low volume microphone. I have checked microphone volume and all this things but I still can't get heared by my friends. It is...
  9. gamebar problems windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    gamebar problems windows 10: when i enable the gamebar on windows 10, all of my things screw up, i noticed it in the game, i pressed wasd to move (duh) but it kept bringing up the search bar, notifications and stuff, it kept...
  10. how to fix window installer has stopped working problem on window 7

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to fix window installer has stopped working problem on window 7: how to fix window installer has stopped working problem on window 7 free fire max pc version doesn"t install on my pc 50d16e4a-5171-4e9f-811e-a583a8cc19b5