Windows Phone achievements do not sync with Xbox Live

Discus and support Windows Phone achievements do not sync with Xbox Live in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Global issue. Started a few days ago. Don't see any posts anywhere. This is different from the standard 'one or two achievements didn't sync' issue... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Proscaline, Apr 22, 2017.

1. Proscaline
    Proscaline Guest

Global issue. Started a few days ago. Don't see any posts anywhere. This is different from the standard 'one or two achievements didn't sync' issue that Microsoft doesn't care about. It is currently impossible to get ANY achievements to sync with Xbox Live.
    Live IS functional, however achievements do NOT update on any given profile.

Others sharing my issue:

Can't refresh (profile not updating)

Thanks for the prompt attention to this matter and I sincerely hope we won't be screwed out of the achievements that haven't yet synced, like when the last time this issue happened a couple years ago Windows Phone achievements do not sync with Xbox Live :DDDD

:)

Proscaline, Apr 22, 2017
  2. Xbox Achievements Not Syncing on Windows Phone

Initial reports are starting to show that people are having their old achievements sync, though this appears to only be for Windows 10 Mobile users right now. Anyone know if any new achievements sync, or have reports of their old achievements syncing on
    Windows Phone 8.1?

Shadow Kisuragi, Apr 22, 2017
  3. PB7
    PB7 Guest
    can we get something added????

Well the windows phone board is eventually going into its own section with other xbox devices when the one launches. The point was to start something because Windows Phone & tablet games are considered Xbox games with achievements and access to live. That is why that board is their.

4. CRZYSPZ
    CRZYSPZ Guest

I also have at least 7 achievements that are not synced to my profile. Won't be going for any WP games until issue is resolved.

Thanks for posting this OP, hope this gets enough traction.

CRZYSPZ, Apr 23, 2017
  5. GarySnook
    GarySnook Guest
    Same here for only one achievement.

GarySnook, Apr 25, 2017
  6. Skullarium
    Skullarium Guest
    Same problem here.

I tested 3 different games and unlock 7 Achievements.

I get notfication from Xbox app says achievement unlock but nothing happens on my gamerscore.

Nearly i tried every thing. From reinstalling my games to reset my phone.

It doesn't make any help.

Also tried to chat with xbox support but it doesn't help.

-Sorry for my bad english-

Skullarium, Apr 25, 2017
  7. DougWahsum
    DougWahsum Guest
    Thank you for stopping me from hard resetting my phone! I noticed this on Saturday with 2 achievements in Real Racing 2 and after a few hours they weren't listed on Trueachievement.com yet one I had achieved on the One was listed. Then Sunday I got four
    more in Equalicious that also popped on the phone but haven't synced or add to my Gamerscore yet.

DougWahsum, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: