Windows Phone 7, 8 ,8.1 and even 10 Achievements not syncing since the announcement of WP...

Discus and support Windows Phone 7, 8 ,8.1 and even 10 Achievements not syncing since the announcement of WP... in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Ever since the announcement of the Windows Phone 8.1 Marketplace was shutting down in December I haven't been able to get any achievements from WP 8.1... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Kikoo123, Nov 3, 2019.

1. Kikoo123
    Kikoo123 Guest

Windows Phone 7, 8 ,8.1 and even 10 Achievements not syncing since the announcement of WP...

Ever since the announcement of the Windows Phone 8.1 Marketplace was shutting down in December I haven't been able to get any achievements from WP 8.1 to sync with xbox. I've seen numerous people reporting that they are having the exact same problem and
    this isn't just for Windows Phone 8.1 but also for 7, 8 and even 10 in some cases. Simply put the achievements are popping in game, but will not sync to your xbox profile. People are even reporting of gamerscore disappearing from their profile which has happened
    to me, the day of the announcement (which was the last time I managed to get achievements to sync), it synced the gamerscore I earned but when I went to check the achievements on Xbox 360 it said that they were locked. So basically it synced the gamerscore
    but not the achievements being unlocked. Then the next day the gamerscore just disappeared as if it just unsynced itself. I've seen other people say this as well as someone say this in another forum post.

For me I am using a Lumia 640 running Windows 8.1, but I've seen other people say that this exact same issue is happening to them and they are running older and newer os and different windows phones.

Everything in the WP 8.1 Marketplace works fine, I can install and purchase apps, but ever since this announcement was made no achievements from wp are syncing with Xbox.

It seems like this is a service issue, I hope it gets fixed.

:)

Kikoo123, Nov 3, 2019
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: