Windows Mixed Reality not recognizing my USB-C V3.1 ports during system check | HP Reverb G2

Discus and support Windows Mixed Reality not recognizing my USB-C V3.1 ports during system check | HP Reverb G2 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm having an issue with WMR saying my PC doesn't have USB 3.0+ ports being used to support the headset. I plugging my device dongle into both a V3.1... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by The_Bawse, Nov 30, 2023.

1. The_Bawse
    The_Bawse Guest

Windows Mixed Reality not recognizing my USB-C V3.1 ports during system check | HP Reverb G2

I'm having an issue with WMR saying my PC doesn't have USB 3.0+ ports being used to support the headset. I plugging my device dongle into both a V3.1 and 3.2 USB-C port and WMR won't go past the system check screen.

I plug in the headset and I get the windows chime that the device is detected. It successfully installs the drivers as verified in the hardware section of the control panel. My onboard USB-c port is v3.1, so I'm not sure why it's saying it isn't compatible. I had a spare USB pcie controller card with USB -c v3.2 and it behaves the same when plugging into that as well. Each time I plug in the dongle the windows mixed reality screen always appears and I can never get past the system check.

:)

The_Bawse, Nov 30, 2023
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hi The_Bawse. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

This forum only provides technical support for Xbox devices and services.

You should be posting in the Windows forums, that way the correct support can help you: https://answers.microsoft.com/windows/forum

Thanks,
    Kyle
  3. The_Last_DJ Win User

Is VR mode available on Quest 2 or 3 for ms flight simulator

Hello ! I'm Kris and I'd be happy to help you with your question.

Please see below for support headsets.

"Headsets that run on the Windows Mixed Reality, Oculus, and SteamVR platforms are supported. However, the sim has been optimized for the following headsets:

HP Reverb G2
    HP Reverb G1
    Samsung Odyssey+"

https://flightsimulator.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360018563420-VR-FAQ

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  4. JohnHeys1 Win User

Do i need x box to run Microsoft flight sim in VR?

I am having untold trouble trying to play the new Microsoft Flight Sim in VR with my new Hp Reverb g2 headset, do i need x-box to run too?
    Sorry, but where can i see your reply?
  5. NolilQuezon Win User

VR Gaming

Windows Mixed Reality is not working for XBOX ONE.

* See at the back on Unit have HDMI OUT only one Port. Connect using VR without Monitor / TV. Because HDMI only one Port. I don't have 2 port for HDMI OUT Adapter.

* Windows Mixed Reality don't have Driver for XBOX ONE.

* I tried it. The Result is Blank or Not Working.

MY SPECS:

DELL VISOR VR118 (Windows Mixed Reality).

You able to play PC on Mixed Reality Portal App go to XBOX App. But I'm Bored.
  6. XBF Aicha T Win User

Flightsimulator 2020: HP Reverb G2 loops with WMR

Thema:

1. Windows Mixed Reality not recognizing my USB-C V3.1 ports during system check | HP Reverb G2 - Similar Threads - Windows Mixed Reality

2. My keyboard doesn't work on minecraft bedrock on windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    My keyboard doesn't work on minecraft bedrock on windows 10: It doesn't search on xbox and search bar either 385e9ce1-294e-4976-bfe9-6256c1cc3c49
  3. I Want To Use My External HDD On My Xbox One With My Windows PC However…

in XBoX on Windows
    I Want To Use My External HDD On My Xbox One With My Windows PC However…: I am thinking of using my External HDD that is currently formatted for my Xbox One with my Windows PC. I know the steps of going on disk management and creating a new volume but I was also...
  4. Windows Game Bar Clip Quality worsened

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows Game Bar Clip Quality worsened: Hi all, I enjoy gaming in my spare time and saving funny moments I have with mates using the game bar's shortcut to save the last 30 seconds. I've been doing it for years and usually compile a...
  5. Xbox app wont install on Windows 11 23h2

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app wont install on Windows 11 23h2: Hey, Ive been having issues with installing games from the Xbox Game Pass. I tried all the trouble shooting without uninstalling, then got to a point where uninstalling and reinstalling the Xbox...
  6. error code 0x80070005 when installing minecraft windows/bedrock version in pc

in XBoX on Windows
    error code 0x80070005 when installing minecraft windows/bedrock version in pc: hello. I'm having trouble installing the Minecraft Windows/Bedrock version in pc from microsoft store . When I install it, the error code 0x80070005 always appears. Is there a way to get rid of...
  7. Trouble connecting XBox Series S controller to new Windows 11.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trouble connecting XBox Series S controller to new Windows 11.: Tried Bluetooth/paring and restarting...no other blue tooth devices are connected. Watched YouTube videos for Windows 11 - stuck! f992ffe4-060c-4ad7-ab2a-15d035d0f139
  8. PC Xbox app stopped showing party invites. Forcing us to use Windows Game Bar?

in XboX Insiders
    PC Xbox app stopped showing party invites. Forcing us to use Windows Game Bar?: The kids and I have been using the Xbox app across three PCs for voice chat for Minecraft for a few years. It stopped working recently, but in my efforts to troubleshoot it, I found all the fixes...
  9. XBOX game bar record issues, how to fix windows + alt + r not working at times

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX game bar record issues, how to fix windows + alt + r not working at times: Lately my xbox game bar screen record hasnt been working good. I usually do window + alt + r to record the last minutes of game clips but lately it hasnt been doing it as consistently. The most i...
  10. windows mixed reality error code 1-8

in XBoX on Windows
    windows mixed reality error code 1-8: hello. I have a lenovo explorer vr headset that I am trying to connect to my pc via windows mixed reality. The vr headset has all the appropriate connections and all my pc drivers are updated....