Windows Game DVR

Discus and support Windows Game DVR in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I tried moving the Captures folder to another drive by following the instructions and I only ended up with the videos being saved in the Videos folder... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by MaximeRoger, Oct 23, 2018.

1. MaximeRoger
    MaximeRoger Guest

Windows Game DVR

I tried moving the Captures folder to another drive by following the instructions and I only ended up with the videos being saved in the Videos folder which I cannot move. I'd like to know if there is a way to manually change the save location of the Game
    DVR recordings and I'd also like to point out that there should be a button to manually select the saving location of the recordings other than that weird method Adjust capture settings on Windows 10

:)

MaximeRoger, Oct 23, 2018
  2. Jomari Arc
    Jomari Arc Guest
    Game DVR on windows 10 can't share my clip

Hi,

A corrupted data may cause your Game DVR not to work properly. To resolve DVR issues, You may refer to this

link
    to troubleshoot Game DVR on Windows 10.

Feel free to provide us a feedback.

Jomari Arc, Oct 23, 2018
  3. Jomari Arc
    Jomari Arc Guest
    Windows10 Game DVR

Hi,

There are several factors why your Game DVR has recording issues. One possible reason is that the components of your Game DVR is corrupted. To resolve DVR issues, you may refer to this article to
    troubleshoot Game DVR on windows 10.

Keep us posted the outcome to guide you with further troubleshooting steps.

Jomari Arc, Oct 23, 2018
  4. XBF Nestor S
    XBF Nestor S Guest

Windows Game DVR

Hey Maxime thanks for brining this issue to us!

First ensure that your D drive is NOT a Recovery drive, as is so often the case nowadays. If not, then:

Create a folder on D: (don't call it My Videos) then right-click the Video folder (NOT in Library view), choose Properties, click on the Location tab, choose Move and navigate to the folder you created.

Give this a shot and let us know if that helped!

XBF Nestor S, Oct 23, 2018
  5. KARmA NEPAL
    KARmA NEPAL Guest
  6. MaximeRoger
    MaximeRoger Guest
    I already did that exact method as I said in my previous post and the problem is that the "Captures" folder no longer exists

7. MaximeRoger
    MaximeRoger Guest
    This does not change the location of the Game DVR recordings, it only creates a new folder on my computer.

8. Windows Game DVR

XBF Jasmine Z, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Windows Game DVR