Windows Game Bar Clip Quality worsened

Discus and support Windows Game Bar Clip Quality worsened in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi all, I enjoy gaming in my spare time and saving funny moments I have with mates using the game bar's shortcut to save the last 30 seconds. I've... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by James Kennedy7, Jun 25, 2024.

1. Windows Game Bar Clip Quality worsened

Hi all,

I enjoy gaming in my spare time and saving funny moments I have with mates using the game bar's shortcut to save the last 30 seconds.

I've been doing it for years and usually compile a somewhat funny/nostalgic vid for my friends to watch every few months and we all look back on them together - spanning back over 6 years now Windows Game Bar Clip Quality worsened :)

However, I've noted a drastic drastic worsening in quality over the years.

Firstly, the clips from 2018-2020 used to be saved at 75fps. This has dropped to 60fps, which is very noticeable, and to those who say otherwise, you are wrong.

Is there any reason for this? I can't seem to find any setting to revert this

Secondly, the actual video quality has got blurrier. Text is not as clear. Clips used to be relatively high definition, in fact, they probably were. Now, it's much worse.

The change happened around the time I switched from my 1080 monitor to a 2K.

Is this linked? Is there a work around this?

Does it have anything to do with me changing the folder the clips are saved to?

Any help is greatly appreciated!

And yes, the obvious like switching video quality to "high" has already been highlighted for years.

:)

James Kennedy7, Jun 25, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Windows Game Bar Clip Quality worsened