Windows cannot acess the specified device, path or file when trying to run my game pass games

Discus and support Windows cannot acess the specified device, path or file when trying to run my game pass games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, whenever I try to launch any game pass games, I get the error stated in the title. I have tried reinstalling gaming services, changing... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ramen187, Apr 24, 2023.

1. Ramen187
    Ramen187 Guest

Windows cannot acess the specified device, path or file when trying to run my game pass games

Hello, whenever I try to launch any game pass games, I get the error stated in the title. I have tried reinstalling gaming services, changing permision, but I cannot change xboxgames file from read only, since I get error that access was denied, even though I have changed the owner to myself. I have admin permissions. I tried, but there are no updates and I do not have an optional update available. I have tried running wsreset.exe, repairing and restarting ms store, xbox app and gaming services, but I still get this error. I have also given myself full control permisions in the security tab. I tried remaking shortcut, unblocking the file (it wasnt blocked). I only use defender, it hasnt blocked it, but I have set the folder xboxgames as exception. I have yet to find any working fix online

:)

Ramen187, Apr 24, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: