windows and xbox account issues

Discus and support windows and xbox account issues in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; i recently built a new game rig and tried to sign in with my old ms account, at the time i couldnt remember the password and after several failed... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by 96a1d998-5d1e-4670-ae19-baec5a724a02, Sep 19, 2018.

1. windows and xbox account issues

i recently built a new game rig and tried to sign in with my old ms account, at the time i couldnt remember the password and after several failed attempts to recover and being sent around in circles i decided to disgard the account and create a new one...ive
    had no problems until i decided to download a game in my new account....somewhere in purchase ms decided to remember my old account and the final download went to that account...now ive reset pasword for old account and added it in accounts but its constantly
    asking me to verify before i get in but refuses to play the game.....w10 wont let me sign out of new account and sign in to old account to try that way so im kinda stuck and £30 down the drain,,,please help

:)

96a1d998-5d1e-4670-ae19-baec5a724a02, Sep 19, 2018
  2. Catherine Cus., Sep 19, 2018
  3. SledgeFist
    SledgeFist Guest
    Two different accounts - Help!

Hello, I have one account for Xbox Live and another for my Windows 10 Desktop. Is there any way to combine these accounts? On windows 10 I can sign in to the xbox app with my Live account but the Windows Store app uses the Windows 10 account. The issue
    is that the Xbox Anywhere games won't be available on Windows if I purchase on my Xbox One since the accounts are different.

There has to be a way to merge the accounts, right?

SledgeFist, Sep 19, 2018
  4. Frizio I iB
    Frizio I iB Guest

Hey windows and xbox account issues :)

try to follow this
    guide!

it's about accounts, maybe it could help

windows and xbox account issues ;)

Frizio I iB, Sep 19, 2018
  5. WPAK
    WPAK Guest
    Hi there,

regarding that verification issue, please go to
    https://account.microsoft.com/security
    and double check any security that is set up depending on how things are set up (or not set up) that verification will happen each time. It might also be the cause of not being able to sign out of the profile

Via the steps on this link you can add (or remove) other accounts to the PC, so you can access the Old and the new account:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17197/windows-10-set-up-accounts

To see if that helps you being able to log in to both accounts.

Let us know the results

6. XBF Javier R
    XBF Javier R Guest
    Hello furiousfoxx

We understand the issue being experienced!

If the licensing for the game is assigned to the original account, it would be best to recover that account.

The verification is more than likely the security check in case it has been some time since the last check.

Try to recover the account, which is done by selecting the Forgot Password option.

If the verification items listed don't offer any assistance, select I Don't Have Any of These.

Let us all know if this works!

XBF Javier R, Sep 20, 2018
  7. Hey, If you're still stuck I suggest you contact MS support directly, I've lost my account before and they helped me recover it real quick.

GreyStormGaming, Sep 20, 2018
  8. XBF Chris J
    XBF Chris J Guest

Hey Furious

As stated above, it's recommended you contact us for personal support related to this issue.

You can contact us here for chat support, or to request a call back.

Hope this helps!

XBF Chris J, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: