Windows 11 Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller recognized only as a normal controller via bluetooth

Discus and support Windows 11 Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller recognized only as a normal controller via bluetooth in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Split from this thread. Seems like I have a similar issue with a normal Series X controller but I'm not sure entirely : Recently an update caused... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Eva Rune, Feb 5, 2024.

1. Eva Rune
    Eva Rune Guest

Windows 11 Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller recognized only as a normal controller via bluetooth

Seems like I have a similar issue with a normal Series X controller but I'm not sure entirely :

Recently an update caused the share button to stop working on Windows 11, it doesn't take screenshots and won't do anything, when the controller is paired via bluetooth.

However when I plug the controller with USB, the button works as intended and is taking screenshots.

I'm gonna try to firmware downgrade OP suggested.

:)

Eva Rune, Feb 5, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: