Windows 11 Xbox App says I'm not connected to the internet when I try to sign in

Discus and support Windows 11 Xbox App says I'm not connected to the internet when I try to sign in in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I've tried a number of fixes now and no matter what I do, the Xbox App will not let me sign in. I consistently get a page that says "You're not... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by lunchbag rodriguez, Aug 14, 2023.

1. Windows 11 Xbox App says I'm not connected to the internet when I try to sign in

I've tried a number of fixes now and no matter what I do, the Xbox App will not let me sign in. I consistently get a page that says "You're not connected to the internet. Check your connection and try again."

My internet connection is fine - everything else on my PC works. It's only the Xbox App that has this problem. I've been struggling to fix this for months now.

:)

lunchbag rodriguez, Aug 14, 2023
  2. Nilay Bhattacharjee Win User

Windows 11 Xbox App says I'm not connected to the internet when I try to sign in

Hello Lunchbag R,

I'm Nilay and I'll be glad to answer your query today.

I would recommend you connect your device to a different network to check the issue if not with your provider somehow. If you have a mobile/cell phone that has hotspot capabilities, you can check the connection using this.

If issue still persists, then please run through each of these troubleshooting steps here:
    https://support.xbox.com/help/hardw...server-connectivity-xbox-app-displays-blocked

Good Luck
    Regards
  3. Miguel Molina O Win User

Windows 11 xbox app says i'm not connected to internet

Hi, and thanks for reaching out. My name is Miguel O., Sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue!

Please do the following troubleshooting to fix the issue with your controller

Xbox network server connectivity on Windows is blocked

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne....

If you have any trouble following any steps or the issue persists let me know!

Give back to the Community. Help the next person who has this issue by indicating if this reply solved your problem. Click Yes or No below.
  4. andersonpassos Win User

I cannot sign into the PC XBox / Game Pass application after updating to Windows 11. Signon button does nothing.

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

Here are some steps you can try to resolve this issue:

Check your internet connection and make sure it's stable

Restart the Xbox app and try signing in again

Reinstall the Xbox app

Check for any pending Windows updates and install them

Try signing in with a different Microsoft account or creating a new account

Reset the Xbox app to default settings

If none of the above steps work, try uninstalling and reinstalling Windows 11.
  5. Rhain64 Win User

Connecting to Xbox Live on Windows 8

I have windows 8 and there is an app for Xbox games. I can download games and it let me create an account through my Microsoft account. The app says I am signed in and when I go to play the game it says I need to sign into xbox and when I hit connect it
    then says that cannot connect to Xbox at this time check internet connection. I have all the correct ports open. I have unloaded and reloaded the app. Microsoft said till they have an update to solve this I would have to redo the whole windows 8 because this
    app is imbedded in windows 8.
  6. nguyenlnp Win User

Xbox App on Windows 11 says "You're not connected to the internet" when attempting to sign in

I'm having this exact same issue. Tried everything I could find on the internet but still ...

Have you got any luck?
Thema:

1. Windows 11 Xbox App says I'm not connected to the internet when I try to sign in - Similar Threads - Windows App says

2. Xbox app wont install on Windows 11 23h2

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app wont install on Windows 11 23h2: Hey, Ive been having issues with installing games from the Xbox Game Pass. I tried all the trouble shooting without uninstalling, then got to a point where uninstalling and reinstalling the Xbox...
  3. PC Xbox app stopped showing party invites. Forcing us to use Windows Game Bar?

in XboX Insiders
    PC Xbox app stopped showing party invites. Forcing us to use Windows Game Bar?: The kids and I have been using the Xbox app across three PCs for voice chat for Minecraft for a few years. It stopped working recently, but in my efforts to troubleshoot it, I found all the fixes...
  4. Xbox App on Windows 10 doesn't open anymore

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox App on Windows 10 doesn't open anymore: Since a few weeks I face some difficult problems with the Xbox App on my computer. I receive a permanent loading screen when I start the app and it never changes a bit, even if I let it run for...
  5. My Xbox App on windows 10 is stuck on the loading screen.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox App on windows 10 is stuck on the loading screen.: I have tried so many different things to try and get the xbox app to get past the loading screen and I have not been able to. Everytime I launch the app I get to the loading screen that says...
  6. May 15, 2024 - PC Gaming Preview - Xbox App [2405.1001.2.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

in XboX Insiders
    May 15, 2024 - PC Gaming Preview - Xbox App [2405.1001.2.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  7. May 10, 2024 - PC Gaming Preview - Xbox App [2405.1000.50.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

in XboX Insiders
    May 10, 2024 - PC Gaming Preview - Xbox App [2405.1000.50.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  8. Windows keeps creating folders from Xbox App

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows keeps creating folders from Xbox App: Hello Microsoft Team, I used to install my Xbox games in my D:\ drive. Now I reinstalled my games in my C:\ drive and want to use my D:\ drive as a simple data storage. Unfortunately, Windows...
  9. May 8, 2024 - PC Gaming Preview - Xbox App [2405.1000.48.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

in XboX Insiders
    May 8, 2024 - PC Gaming Preview - Xbox App [2405.1000.48.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  10. Windows 11 xbox app says i'm not connected to internet

in XBoX Accessibility
    Windows 11 xbox app says i'm not connected to internet: When I open the Xbox app in Windows 11 and i try to sign in it says "Your not connected to the internet" no other application has this problem 58079081-c072-4d40-9707-538564e5df76