windows 11 in msi b659 board. My usb bt disapear and wi fi stop working after few minutes

Discus and support windows 11 in msi b659 board. My usb bt disapear and wi fi stop working after few minutes in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I just built a new pc with a Ryzen 5 7600 and MSI B650 gaming plus wifi motherboard. When I start installing a game through steam my wifi stops... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by diogo martinho1, Jan 12, 2024.

1. windows 11 in msi b659 board. My usb bt disapear and wi fi stop working after few minutes

Hi, I just built a new pc with a Ryzen 5 7600 and MSI B650 gaming plus wifi motherboard. When I start installing a game through steam my wifi stops working after 20 minutes furthermore my bt disappears and my connected USB devices become disconnected is there any fix to this? Also i have all my drivers up to date

:)

diogo martinho1, Jan 12, 2024
  2. wi7bit Win User

Xbox refuses to sync with any devices.

Hi 1711JoeMama

If the controller works via Bluetooth or USB to other devices, then it can only be a wireless controller card in the console that is faulty and will need to be sent off for repair.

Is the Wi-Fi working? I believe these are on the same circuit board.
  3. xXDEE N1CEXx Win User

Gamepad detection problem

do a hardware check see if you have a bad usb port on your pc bacause i had a bad port and wi fi adaptor stopped working
  4. SLB4EVERPT Win User

Xbox One Wireless Controllers stopped responding

The issue started after a update? A lot of users said that same problem appeared after a dashboard update (included me). Could be a hardware issue too, with the Wi-Fi Board.
  5. SigmaTheDJ Win User

Why am I being told that the issue is my fault and I should buy a new xbox

Are you using Wi-Fi? If you're able to test the console using a wired connection, do you still get disconnected from Live?

It does sound like a potential hardware issue, but I can't say for sure. The console's Wi-Fi board handles both the Wi-Fi connection between the console and your router and the wireless connection between the console and wireless peripherals such as controllers.

If the controllers work wired and if, when you connect the console to your router with a cable, you're not getting disconnected from Live, then I'd bet on it being a Wi-Fi board issue.

It's not hard to fix it yourself, although you would need to source the replacement board/card on eBay or whatever. It's definitely a cheaper fix than sending it in to MS or buying a whole new console, assuming you're reasonably tech savvy.
  6. mlong000 Win User

Wi-fi and controller disconnecting constantly

Update: Same issue today, decided to stay offline today, disconnected from my wi-fi, turned off online mode, controller does not disconnect but 'freezes' every few minutes or so from 10-30 seconds with whatever the current button input was. Not sure if it's
    related to the wi-fi/controller disconnect issue.
Thema:

windows 11 in msi b659 board. My usb bt disapear and wi fi stop working after few minutes

1. windows 11 in msi b659 board. My usb bt disapear and wi fi stop working after few minutes - Similar Threads - windows msi b659

2. My keyboard doesn't work on minecraft bedrock on windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    My keyboard doesn't work on minecraft bedrock on windows 10: It doesn't search on xbox and search bar either 385e9ce1-294e-4976-bfe9-6256c1cc3c49
  3. I Want To Use My External HDD On My Xbox One With My Windows PC However…

in XBoX on Windows
    I Want To Use My External HDD On My Xbox One With My Windows PC However…: I am thinking of using my External HDD that is currently formatted for my Xbox One with my Windows PC. I know the steps of going on disk management and creating a new volume but I was also...
  4. Windows Game Bar Clip Quality worsened

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows Game Bar Clip Quality worsened: Hi all, I enjoy gaming in my spare time and saving funny moments I have with mates using the game bar's shortcut to save the last 30 seconds. I've been doing it for years and usually compile a...
  5. Xbox app wont install on Windows 11 23h2

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app wont install on Windows 11 23h2: Hey, Ive been having issues with installing games from the Xbox Game Pass. I tried all the trouble shooting without uninstalling, then got to a point where uninstalling and reinstalling the Xbox...
  6. error code 0x80070005 when installing minecraft windows/bedrock version in pc

in XBoX on Windows
    error code 0x80070005 when installing minecraft windows/bedrock version in pc: hello. I'm having trouble installing the Minecraft Windows/Bedrock version in pc from microsoft store . When I install it, the error code 0x80070005 always appears. Is there a way to get rid of...
  7. Trouble connecting XBox Series S controller to new Windows 11.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trouble connecting XBox Series S controller to new Windows 11.: Tried Bluetooth/paring and restarting...no other blue tooth devices are connected. Watched YouTube videos for Windows 11 - stuck! f992ffe4-060c-4ad7-ab2a-15d035d0f139
  8. PC Xbox app stopped showing party invites. Forcing us to use Windows Game Bar?

in XboX Insiders
    PC Xbox app stopped showing party invites. Forcing us to use Windows Game Bar?: The kids and I have been using the Xbox app across three PCs for voice chat for Minecraft for a few years. It stopped working recently, but in my efforts to troubleshoot it, I found all the fixes...
  9. XBOX game bar record issues, how to fix windows + alt + r not working at times

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX game bar record issues, how to fix windows + alt + r not working at times: Lately my xbox game bar screen record hasnt been working good. I usually do window + alt + r to record the last minutes of game clips but lately it hasnt been doing it as consistently. The most i...
  10. Xbox app is frozen on the sign in page on my new MSI Stealth Studio laptop running Windows 11

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app is frozen on the sign in page on my new MSI Stealth Studio laptop running Windows 11: Hi, I just received my new laptop and have spent the whole day installing all updates/patches. Upon launching the Xbox app, it comes up with a welcome page saying the laptop comes with free Game...