Windows 11 can't cast to Xbox Series X

Discus and support Windows 11 can't cast to Xbox Series X in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I've been attempting to cast my laptop to my Xbox Series X using the Wireless Display App, and it never seems to work (or maybe it does, but... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by h89kat+, Apr 28, 2023.

1. h89kat+
    h89kat+ Guest

Hello,

I've been attempting to cast my laptop to my Xbox Series X using the Wireless Display App, and it never seems to work (or maybe it does, but then it disconnects immediately). I can cast successfully from my phone to my Xbox without the cast disconnecting, but I can't my laptop to cast to my Xbox. I'm able to cast my phone to my laptop. Tried to cast my laptop to my One S and it was still unsuccessful.
    When I click the settings in the Wireless Display App and view "Allowed Devices", I can see my laptop and my phone. Do I have to configure something on my laptop or my console? The farthest I got was messing around in my laptop's projection settings, trying to cast my laptop to my Xbox once more, and then getting a gray screen on my tv that displayed a mouse cursor that I could control with my Bluetooth mouse, but nothing more.

:)

h89kat+, Apr 28, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: