Windows 10 xbox Error 0x80072EFD

Discus and support Windows 10 xbox Error 0x80072EFD in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; when trying to log into my xbox app on pc this error code pops up, it isnt an issue with anything involving log in etc.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DeadlyL0ngSh0t, Apr 23, 2023.

1. Windows 10 xbox Error 0x80072EFD

when trying to log into my xbox app on pc this error code pops up, it isnt an issue with anything involving log in etc.

:)

DeadlyL0ngSh0t, Apr 23, 2023
  2. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

I can't sign into the xbox live 0x80072EFD

3. JoelHansen Win User

Error Code 0x80072efd

Hello,

The error code 0x80072efd usually occurs if there is some problem with the internet Connection

You could see some about the issue here : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/insider/forum/all/error-code-0x80072efd-windows-10/49b39dc7-f56d-4fe1-8fab-2cffa916a15f
  4. XBF Meryem R Win User

i cant sign into my xbox account/profile,

5. MateusFontana Win User

Xbox

6. OpticRJames Win User

Hi there. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Please try the steps one at a time to resolve the issue.

Solution 1: Repair the Gaming Services app.

Please go to Settings > Apps > Apps Features. Select Xbox app, then click Advanced options. Click the repair button, do the same steps with the Gaming services app then try logging in to the app again and see if it works.

Solution 2: Uninstall and reinstall the Gaming Services App

Select the Search icon on the taskbar, type powershell, right-click on Windows PowerShell, and then select Run as administrator.

In Windows PowerShell, type the following command and press Enter:

get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-AppxPackage -allusers

In the same window, type the following command and press Enter:

start ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9MWPM2CQNLHN

Install the app on that page and select Yes when you receive the User Account Control (UAC) prompt.

Restart your device and try to login to the app and see if it works.

Solution 3:

Please open the PowerShell in admin mode and paste the following below:

Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers| Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml”}
Thema:

1. Windows 10 xbox Error 0x80072EFD - Similar Threads - Windows Error 0x80072EFD

2. error code 0x80070005 when installing minecraft windows/bedrock version in pc

in XBoX on Windows
    error code 0x80070005 when installing minecraft windows/bedrock version in pc: hello. I'm having trouble installing the Minecraft Windows/Bedrock version in pc from microsoft store . When I install it, the error code 0x80070005 always appears. Is there a way to get rid of...
  3. Error code0x80073cfb when updating Xbox Identity Provider on Windows 11

in XboX Insiders
    Error code0x80073cfb when updating Xbox Identity Provider on Windows 11: Error code0x80073cfb when updating Xbox Identity Provider on Windows 11. It's been going on for weeks. submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  4. Xbox identity provider displays an error when trying to update on Windows 11.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox identity provider displays an error when trying to update on Windows 11.: It shows a mistake on our side. submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  5. Help me I am tied to install XBOX application on my window 11 single home version. Error...

in XBoX on Windows
    Help me I am tied to install XBOX application on my window 11 single home version. Error...: Help me I tied to install Xbox application. Also, I applied all below mentioned command on my laptop. My Window11 comes with Home Single edition 23H2 Version. this command applies my laptop and...
  6. I'm unable to open the Xbox app on Windows 11. I get error 0x80070005. This is after a...

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm unable to open the Xbox app on Windows 11. I get error 0x80070005. This is after a...: I'm unable to open the Xbox app on Windows 11. I get error 0x80070005. This is after a fresh install of Windows 11. I was getting the error before reinstalling Windows 11 as well. I have...
  7. Windows Cannot Access The Specified Device, Path, or File" Error When You Try to Install,...

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows Cannot Access The Specified Device, Path, or File" Error When You Try to Install,...: Ok so I was playing Fortnite and for a while I got off to take a break, 3hrs later I return (nothing has changed) and when I launch I get the issue in the title. I have tried literally everything...
  8. ERROR message: you signed out of your account It's a good idea to close all browser windows.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ERROR message: you signed out of your account It's a good idea to close all browser windows.: When I try to login to minecraft feedback it says: you signed out of your account It's a good idea to close all browser windows. I looked at another Question like this the answer was that you...
  9. How to fix "unable to connect to world" error on Minecraft Windows 10?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix "unable to connect to world" error on Minecraft Windows 10?: I've been playing Minecraft on Windows 10 with my friends for a long time with no issues. Last month, it started showing an error saying "unable to connect to world" whenever I try joining someone...
  10. Got this error in windows 11 on event viewer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Got this error in windows 11 on event viewer: This error : Faulting application name: faceitclient.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x00000000 Faulting module name: unknown, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x00000000 Exception code:...