Windows 10 Xbox App

Discus and support Windows 10 Xbox App in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; When i use the Xbox App to Speak with Friends and play with i can´t hear the Party in-Game. What can I do to solve the problem?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Nicolas Kr., Oct 22, 2018.

1. Nicolas Kr.
    Nicolas Kr. Guest

Windows 10 Xbox App

When i use the Xbox App to Speak with Friends and play with i can´t hear the Party in-Game.

What can I do to solve the problem?

:)

Nicolas Kr., Oct 22, 2018
  2. blade_922
    blade_922 Guest
    Windows 10 Mobile Arrives on Xbox One

Windows 10 Mobile is coming to Xbox One. Microsoft hoped that the release will encourage more developers to create apps for the mobile platform. The new interface looks the same with the Windows 10 Xbox app. However, one fourth of the screen will still be occupied by advertisement.

http://www.vgcave.com/windows-10-mobile-arrive-xbox/

blade_922, Oct 22, 2018
  3. Changing gamer tag

You can't change a gamertag into a previously owned one but you could sign in to the Windows 10 Xbox app with the old one though.

This link will give you you all the info you need to sign in to the Xbox app on Windows 10.

support.xbox.com/.../signin-xbox-app-on-windows-10

StephenQuinn82, Oct 22, 2018
  4. XBF Ezra G
    XBF Ezra G Guest

Windows 10 Xbox App

XBF Ezra G, Oct 22, 2018
  5. XBF Chris J
    XBF Chris J Guest
    Hello Nicolas,

In addition to the troubleshooting recommended by Ezra, This link also applies If you can’t hear your friends online. I recommend trying the steps on this link as well :

Xbox app NAT type on Windows 10

It may also help us to know how you are set up. Are you using an Xbox one controller and a stereo headset? Do you ever get an error message or code? Aside from that, Make sure your

PC is fully up to date
    , along with
    your xbox one controller
    if you do use one.

Let us know the results!

XBF Chris J, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Windows 10 Xbox App