Windows 10 Xbox App Recordings Upload Option

Discus and support Windows 10 Xbox App Recordings Upload Option in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Has there been a discussion to bring the recordings upload option back to windows 10 users? I understand the risks that can be involved in this option.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/spc_salty, Feb 21, 2021.

1. /u/spc_salty
    /u/spc_salty Guest

Has there been a discussion to bring the recordings upload option back to windows 10 users? I understand the risks that can be involved in this option.

I wonder if they could put like a buffer/delay to recordings from PC to the live services for user reviews. Maybe even let the Ambassadors review them before they go up to the live services?

submitted by /u/spc_salty
    [link] [comments]

/u/spc_salty, Feb 21, 2021
  2. Tomesso Win User

OneDrive

3. Tomesso Win User

OneDrive

If you have a mobile game clip what you've recorded to your phone using a screen capture app or something like that, you can't upload that video to Xbox Live.

Sorry, but that's not the way it works. You can download, edit and upload back
    to Xbox Live only those game clips that
    you’ve recorded with the Game DVR feature.

Step 1: Upload the video to Xbox Live (what you want to edit)

Step 2: Once it's uploaded to the Xbox Live, download it to your Win10 PC via Xbox App

Step 3: Edit, trim and save the new game clip

Step 3: Upload your edited video back to Xbox Live
  4. Alice Something Win User

How do I trim a recorded video clip?

5. StephenCasemore Win User

Game DVR system requirements work around

6. XBF Diego M Win User

Xbox live captures on pc

Hey Jason!

Thanks for reaching out to us today. Game clips on Xbox are recorded, edited, and shared from the Game DVR feature associated to the Upload Studio app. The Upload Studio app is the only way to upload and share clips that you recorded from Xbox or Xbox on
    Windows 10.

As of right now, I don't think there is a way to convert or transfer your recorded files that are captured using your internal graphics card. All clips are captured using the Game DVR feature and then edited and shared from Upload Studio.

Look over our
    Game DVR and Upload Studio on Xbox One
    article online that goes over how to record and share clips on Xbox.

Hope this helps!
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Xbox App Recordings Upload Option - Similar Threads - Windows App Recordings

2. Xbox app wont install on Windows 11 23h2

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app wont install on Windows 11 23h2: Hey, Ive been having issues with installing games from the Xbox Game Pass. I tried all the trouble shooting without uninstalling, then got to a point where uninstalling and reinstalling the Xbox...
  3. PC Xbox app stopped showing party invites. Forcing us to use Windows Game Bar?

in XboX Insiders
    PC Xbox app stopped showing party invites. Forcing us to use Windows Game Bar?: The kids and I have been using the Xbox app across three PCs for voice chat for Minecraft for a few years. It stopped working recently, but in my efforts to troubleshoot it, I found all the fixes...
  4. Xbox App on Windows 10 doesn't open anymore

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox App on Windows 10 doesn't open anymore: Since a few weeks I face some difficult problems with the Xbox App on my computer. I receive a permanent loading screen when I start the app and it never changes a bit, even if I let it run for...
  5. My Xbox App on windows 10 is stuck on the loading screen.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox App on windows 10 is stuck on the loading screen.: I have tried so many different things to try and get the xbox app to get past the loading screen and I have not been able to. Everytime I launch the app I get to the loading screen that says...
  6. May 15, 2024 - PC Gaming Preview - Xbox App [2405.1001.2.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

in XboX Insiders
    May 15, 2024 - PC Gaming Preview - Xbox App [2405.1001.2.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  7. May 10, 2024 - PC Gaming Preview - Xbox App [2405.1000.50.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

in XboX Insiders
    May 10, 2024 - PC Gaming Preview - Xbox App [2405.1000.50.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  8. Windows keeps creating folders from Xbox App

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows keeps creating folders from Xbox App: Hello Microsoft Team, I used to install my Xbox games in my D:\ drive. Now I reinstalled my games in my C:\ drive and want to use my D:\ drive as a simple data storage. Unfortunately, Windows...
  9. May 8, 2024 - PC Gaming Preview - Xbox App [2405.1000.48.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

in XboX Insiders
    May 8, 2024 - PC Gaming Preview - Xbox App [2405.1000.48.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  10. How to download Xbox clips on PC? [Windows 11 & The New Xbox App]

in XBoX on Windows
    How to download Xbox clips on PC? [Windows 11 & The New Xbox App]: If you are trying to backup your Xbox clips on PC there is no first party solution right now that I am aware of. there are 3rd party resources. I haven't tried this yet but this was mentioned by a...