Windows 10 Xbox App Part Chat Issue

Discus and support Windows 10 Xbox App Part Chat Issue in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Since the Windows 10 Annaversy update a few months ago. I have not been able to use the XBOX App in windows 10 for party chat as i get a message... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Fallen Soull, Nov 5, 2017.

1. Fallen Soull
    Fallen Soull Guest

Since the Windows 10 Annaversy update a few months ago. I have not been able to use the XBOX App in windows 10 for party chat as i get a message informing me that the sample rate of the microphone is not supported.

I am using the Xbox one mono chat headset connected to the xbox one controller which is connected via USB to my PC.

This setup works fine on my other devices which are all on the same version of Windows.

I have tried the followling to resolve the issue.:

*Resinstalled xbox controller driver via device manager.

*Uninstalled and re-installed xbox app

*tried another mic (logitech H430).

*rolled back latest windows updates

*re-installed windows updates

*Contacted chat support.

*followed KBA listed in the part chat (sample rate can't be changed on this device)

:)

Fallen Soull, Nov 5, 2017
  2. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest
    M3tal Daz3, Nov 5, 2017
  3. Wilfred Mac
    Wilfred Mac Guest
    Cannot connect to party xbox live

Hi,

Server error is one of the possible reasons why you're unable to connect to the party chat Xbox live on the Xbox app. To help you resolve this issue, we need to gather more details. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you tried using a different profile and check if the issue persist?
    • Were you able to connect to the party chat before?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the Xbox app on your computer?

In the meantime, we recommend that you perform all the troubleshooting steps provided on the links below:

Xbox app server connectivity on Windows 10 is blocked

Xbox app NAT type on Windows 10 displays “Teredo is unable to qualify”

Wilfred Mac, Nov 5, 2017
  4. Ficeloku
    Ficeloku Guest

Hello,

Go in "windows settings", click on "privacy settings" then "mic", allow app to use the mic Windows 10 Xbox App Part Chat Issue :)

I've never seen a support as bad as the Xbox team !!!

Ficeloku, Nov 9, 2017
  5. Fallen Soull
    Fallen Soull Guest
    Hi Ficeloku,

Sorry for the extremely late respond. I had not been notified of your response.

Already have that option setup as allowed.

Cheers

Fallen Soull, Nov 19, 2017
  6. Wilfred Mac
    Wilfred Mac Guest
    Hi,

We would like to verify if you are still having this issue.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Wilfred Mac, Nov 24, 2017
  7. LF Online
    LF Online Guest
    I have the same issue, all sample rates I try to use do not change anything when I join a party and the error still persists.

LF Online, Dec 19, 2017
  8. Windows 10 Xbox App Part Chat Issue

I know this is not helpful, but i have the same problem . I am using a USB head set ( Steelseries Siberia 350) and have the same message. I have tried similar things that you list above but nothing has worked. I contacted MS and Xbox support to no avail.
    If anyone has any further troubleshooting steps or help please. This makes playing games with friends almost impossible since i cant party chat with them.

SSRedChevelle, Mar 5, 2018
  9. Highland3r
    Highland3r Guest
    I have been fighting this same issue now for a week. I cannot find a resolution!

I have tried different sound devices, microphones, various troubleshooting guides, and also every sample rate listed for my microphone.

Windows 10 Xbox App Part Chat Issue [​IMG]

I have a thread opened here "The sample rate for your microphone isn't supported" - Mic already enabled in Privacy Settings if anyone wants to try any
    of the troubleshooting steps that were offered. It didn't help me but may help you. Also I provided some of my PC specs. Anyone running the same on-board sound chipset as me?

None of it has helped me and to be honest, I think its a bug in the XboxApp. Every other application and game I have installed can utilize the microphone flawlessly! It is only the XboxApp that cannot use the microphone.

Highland3r, Mar 18, 2018
  10. Highland3r
    Highland3r Guest
    Downloaded the new Windows 10 Feature update 1803 this fixed the problem!

Windows 10 Xbox App Part Chat Issue [​IMG]

Highland3r, Nov 2, 2018
  11. Fallen Soull Win User

Hello,

Go in "windows settings", click on "privacy settings" then "mic", allow app to use the mic :)

Hi Ficeloku,

Sorry for the extremely late respond. I had not been notified of your response.

Already have that option setup as allowed.

Cheers
  12. LF Online Win User

I have the same issue, all sample rates I try to use do not change anything when I join a party and the error still persists.
  13. Ficeloku Win User

Hello,

Go in "windows settings", click on "privacy settings" then "mic", allow app to use the mic :)

14. Highland3r Win User

Downloaded the new Windows 10 Feature update 1803 this fixed the problem!

[​IMG]
  15. Highland3r Win User

I have been fighting this same issue now for a week. I cannot find a resolution!

I have tried different sound devices, microphones, various troubleshooting guides, and also every sample rate listed for my microphone.

[​IMG]

I have a thread opened here https://forums.xbox.com/en-US/thread/b3518977-e74f-492b-876c-f63a270af2a7?page=1 if anyone wants to try any
    of the troubleshooting steps that were offered. It didn't help me but may help you. Also I provided some of my PC specs. Anyone running the same on-board sound chipset as me?

None of it has helped me and to be honest, I think its a bug in the XboxApp. Every other application and game I have installed can utilize the microphone flawlessly! It is only the XboxApp that cannot use the microphone.
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Xbox App Part Chat Issue - Similar Threads - Windows App Part

2. Xbox app wont install on Windows 11 23h2

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app wont install on Windows 11 23h2: Hey, Ive been having issues with installing games from the Xbox Game Pass. I tried all the trouble shooting without uninstalling, then got to a point where uninstalling and reinstalling the Xbox...
  3. PC Xbox app stopped showing party invites. Forcing us to use Windows Game Bar?

in XboX Insiders
    PC Xbox app stopped showing party invites. Forcing us to use Windows Game Bar?: The kids and I have been using the Xbox app across three PCs for voice chat for Minecraft for a few years. It stopped working recently, but in my efforts to troubleshoot it, I found all the fixes...
  4. Xbox App on Windows 10 doesn't open anymore

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox App on Windows 10 doesn't open anymore: Since a few weeks I face some difficult problems with the Xbox App on my computer. I receive a permanent loading screen when I start the app and it never changes a bit, even if I let it run for...
  5. My Xbox App on windows 10 is stuck on the loading screen.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox App on windows 10 is stuck on the loading screen.: I have tried so many different things to try and get the xbox app to get past the loading screen and I have not been able to. Everytime I launch the app I get to the loading screen that says...
  6. May 15, 2024 - PC Gaming Preview - Xbox App [2405.1001.2.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

in XboX Insiders
    May 15, 2024 - PC Gaming Preview - Xbox App [2405.1001.2.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  7. May 10, 2024 - PC Gaming Preview - Xbox App [2405.1000.50.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

in XboX Insiders
    May 10, 2024 - PC Gaming Preview - Xbox App [2405.1000.50.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  8. Windows keeps creating folders from Xbox App

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows keeps creating folders from Xbox App: Hello Microsoft Team, I used to install my Xbox games in my D:\ drive. Now I reinstalled my games in my C:\ drive and want to use my D:\ drive as a simple data storage. Unfortunately, Windows...
  9. May 8, 2024 - PC Gaming Preview - Xbox App [2405.1000.48.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

in XboX Insiders
    May 8, 2024 - PC Gaming Preview - Xbox App [2405.1000.48.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  10. How to download Xbox clips on PC? [Windows 11 & The New Xbox App]

in XBoX on Windows
    How to download Xbox clips on PC? [Windows 11 & The New Xbox App]: If you are trying to backup your Xbox clips on PC there is no first party solution right now that I am aware of. there are 3rd party resources. I haven't tried this yet but this was mentioned by a...