Windows 10 Xbox App notifications not working.

Discus and support Windows 10 Xbox App notifications not working. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Ever since the last major windows update the xbox notifications on my windows 10 PC have stopped working. I have not changed any of the notifications... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Trooper402, Jul 14, 2018.

1. Trooper402
    Trooper402 Guest

Ever since the last major windows update the xbox notifications on my windows 10 PC have stopped working. I have not changed any of the notifications settings from the degault and my nat type is open. I have attempted to sign out and back into xbox however
    this has not fixed the issue.

:)

Trooper402, Jul 14, 2018
  2. no Xbox app party notifications on windows 10

Windows 10 will show all Xbox app notifications (messages) but not party notifications, I have tried everything from reinstalling the app with powershell to reset windows store, on Command prompt, any suggestions?

PlayOrDie7000, Jul 14, 2018
  3. no Xbox app party notifications on windows 10

Windows 10 will show all Xbox app notifications but not party notifications i have tried everything from re-opening the app to resetting it. any suggestions?

ReaverDragoonX, Jul 14, 2018
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

If you've double checked your settings reinstall the app. You'd have to sign back in but that should get it to kick the notifications back on.

M3tal Daz3, Jul 14, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: