Windows 10 Xbox App, no Longer able to stream with multiple controllers

Discus and support Windows 10 Xbox App, no Longer able to stream with multiple controllers in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ive been able to stream with mutliple controllers before, although 1 is unofficial, it still worked. Now Only 1 controller works. All controllers... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GalacticWolf541, Jun 25, 2017.

1. Windows 10 Xbox App, no Longer able to stream with multiple controllers

Ive been able to stream with mutliple controllers before, although 1 is unofficial, it still worked. Now Only 1 controller works. All controllers connect fine and work properly on the pc. And it seems as if its not a stream promblem, Its just only 1 controller
    can actually, well Control. Any Suggestions?

:)

GalacticWolf541, Jun 25, 2017
  2. count023
    count023 Guest
    Xbox app streaming not (any longer) supports two controllers ?

I have the same problem too, two Win 10 Pcs exhibit the same problems, hell even the Android Beta App does on my phone!

I have two 360 controllers rigged by 360 wireless receiver for windows, two bone controllers by USB cable.

The App will only recognize the first connected controller, usually "player 1" on the 360 controller pairs.

Steam detects everything fine, all the controllers appear using joy.cpl and their inputs are correct. All games on my PC play fine with the 4 controllers, the streaming app will only recognize one when a stream is established.

I've factory defaulted my Xbone, I've upgraded firmware, I've done pretty much everything shy of buying a brand new PC and installing Windows 10 to it (my 2nd windows Pc was brand new and never used streaming before this).

Beta version of the app has the same problem.

I thought it was related to the Windows 10 anniversary/creators update, but it obviously wasn't.

There appears to be a problem in the current version of the App where it is no longer recognizing multiple controllers on the PC, the Beta version has the same problem.

count023, Jun 25, 2017
  3. AiGnIs
    AiGnIs Guest

Welcome to the party!

The issue is not the App but the Xbox itself. That behavior has been there since the last Xbox system update (May 21st), but it seems that no one in MS cares about it...

AiGnIs, Jun 25, 2017
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

streaming is not working in the xbox console companion app

Console companion app is no longer supported like the rest of Windows 8

You can stream from the Xbox app built into Windows 10 and 11
  5. count023 Win User

I have the same problem too, two Win 10 Pcs exhibit the same problems, hell even the Android Beta App does on my phone!

I have two 360 controllers rigged by 360 wireless receiver for windows, two bone controllers by USB cable.

The App will only recognize the first connected controller, usually "player 1" on the 360 controller pairs.

Steam detects everything fine, all the controllers appear using joy.cpl and their inputs are correct. All games on my PC play fine with the 4 controllers, the streaming app will only recognize one when a stream is established.

I've factory defaulted my Xbone, I've upgraded firmware, I've done pretty much everything shy of buying a brand new PC and installing Windows 10 to it (my 2nd windows Pc was brand new and never used streaming before this).

I thought it was related to the Windows 10 anniversary/creators update, but it obviously wasn't.

There appears to be a problem in the current version of the App where it is no longer recognizing multiple controllers on the PC, the Beta version has the same problem.
  6. AiGnIs Win User

Welcome to the party!

The issue is not the App but the Xbox itself. That behavior has been there since the last Xbox system update (May 21st), but it seems that no one in MS cares about it...

7. SwordofWhedon Win User

Why cant I download the Xbox Console Companion app?

The consul companion is a Windows 8 app that is no longer supported just like the windows eight operating system.

Since windows 10 launched, you've been intended to use the Xbox app built into windows for game streaming
  8. StuartATrueRed Win User

Can you use a keyboard and mouse with xbox game stream?

If you plug the keyboard and mouse in the Xbox, and the game supports them, then you should be able to stream to your Windows 10 device using the keyboard and mouse. Currently as far as i know the app still only supports the controller when connected to
    Windows 10.
Thema:

Windows 10 Xbox App, no Longer able to stream with multiple controllers

1. Windows 10 Xbox App, no Longer able to stream with multiple controllers - Similar Threads - Windows App Longer

2. Xbox app wont install on Windows 11 23h2

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app wont install on Windows 11 23h2: Hey, Ive been having issues with installing games from the Xbox Game Pass. I tried all the trouble shooting without uninstalling, then got to a point where uninstalling and reinstalling the Xbox...
  3. PC Xbox app stopped showing party invites. Forcing us to use Windows Game Bar?

in XboX Insiders
    PC Xbox app stopped showing party invites. Forcing us to use Windows Game Bar?: The kids and I have been using the Xbox app across three PCs for voice chat for Minecraft for a few years. It stopped working recently, but in my efforts to troubleshoot it, I found all the fixes...
  4. Xbox App on Windows 10 doesn't open anymore

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox App on Windows 10 doesn't open anymore: Since a few weeks I face some difficult problems with the Xbox App on my computer. I receive a permanent loading screen when I start the app and it never changes a bit, even if I let it run for...
  5. My Xbox App on windows 10 is stuck on the loading screen.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox App on windows 10 is stuck on the loading screen.: I have tried so many different things to try and get the xbox app to get past the loading screen and I have not been able to. Everytime I launch the app I get to the loading screen that says...
  6. May 15, 2024 - PC Gaming Preview - Xbox App [2405.1001.2.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

in XboX Insiders
    May 15, 2024 - PC Gaming Preview - Xbox App [2405.1001.2.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  7. May 10, 2024 - PC Gaming Preview - Xbox App [2405.1000.50.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

in XboX Insiders
    May 10, 2024 - PC Gaming Preview - Xbox App [2405.1000.50.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  8. Windows keeps creating folders from Xbox App

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows keeps creating folders from Xbox App: Hello Microsoft Team, I used to install my Xbox games in my D:\ drive. Now I reinstalled my games in my C:\ drive and want to use my D:\ drive as a simple data storage. Unfortunately, Windows...
  9. May 8, 2024 - PC Gaming Preview - Xbox App [2405.1000.48.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

in XboX Insiders
    May 8, 2024 - PC Gaming Preview - Xbox App [2405.1000.48.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  10. Xbox accessories app no longer opening up windows 11 pro. Worked fine till today

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox accessories app no longer opening up windows 11 pro. Worked fine till today: As in title, tried uninstalling, reinstalling, clicking on repair etc , nothing, royal pain this is. Just does not boot up when clicked on f4c1b286-3e6d-4d23-babd-4a9ae7cb69a0