Windows 10 Video Capture - Game Mode

Discus and support Windows 10 Video Capture - Game Mode in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, I was using the video capture of the game mode to record an online class, but close to 2h when the the class was finishing the screen become... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by joão vitor da silveira, Aug 12, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Video Capture - Game Mode

Hello, I was using the video capture of the game mode to record an online class, but close to 2h when the the class was finishing the screen become black like when it is suspended, and when I acessed again all the record was lost. There's any way to still
    recover that video?

:)

joão vitor da silveira, Aug 12, 2020
  2. Ariel Acu Win User

Game dvr not saving clips?

Hi TriedBasket635,

By default, the video clips that you captured are saved to the Captures folder which is located in the Videos folder. Regarding your concern, it is possible that the video clips weren't captured successfully that's why it doesn't show up on the Captures
    folder. Can you tell us if you're getting the same issue if you record another game clips on your game? Also, is your Windows 10 updated?
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

关于Xbox game bar的硬件需求 [Mod translation-About the hardware requirements of the Xbox game bar]

4. XBF Ezra G Win User

windows phone e xbox video [Translation - windows phone and xbox video]

Hi mary,

Thanks for your post. Are you attempting to watch videos from your phone on Xbox App? The Xbox Application only supports videos that have been uploaded to Xbox Live from an Xbox One Game Capture or a capture from a game on your Windows 10 PC.

I hope this information helps, thanks again.
  5. Farscape247 Win User

Xbox Game Bar Save Location

hi

click the link below and run the bat file, this will restore the default location for the captures folder, it is a simple registry change.

https://www.tenforums.com/attachments/tutorials/296385d1599490212-restore-default-location-game-dvr-captures-folder-windows-10-a-restore_captures_default_location.bat

just so you know what is in this file, this is it.

taskkill /f /im explorer.exe

timeout /t 2 /nobreak >nul

if not exist "%UserProfile%\Videos\Captures" mkdir "%UserProfile%\Videos\Captures"

reg add "HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\User Shell Folders" /v "{EDC0FE71-98D8-4F4A-B920-C8DC133CB165}" /t REG_EXPAND_SZ /d %%USERPROFILE%%"\Videos\Captures" /f

attrib +r -s -h "%USERPROFILE%\Videos\Captures" /S /D

timeout /t 1 /nobreak >nul

start explorer.exe

6. Kevenstu01 Win User

Don't Meet The Requirements To Record On Xbox Game Bar??????!!!

All Windows 10 PCs should be able to capture screenshots in games, no matter what video card you have. To capture game clips, however, your PC’s video card must support one of these encoders:

• Intel Quick Sync H.264
    • NVidia NVENC
    • AMD VCE
    Video cards that support NVidia NVENC include:

• Most GeForce 600 series or later
    • Most Quadro K series or later
    source: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox...ements/pc-hardware-requirements-for-capturing
Thema:

Windows 10 Video Capture - Game Mode

1. Windows 10 Video Capture - Game Mode - Similar Threads - Windows Video Capture

2. My keyboard doesn't work on minecraft bedrock on windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    My keyboard doesn't work on minecraft bedrock on windows 10: It doesn't search on xbox and search bar either 385e9ce1-294e-4976-bfe9-6256c1cc3c49
  3. I Want To Use My External HDD On My Xbox One With My Windows PC However…

in XBoX on Windows
    I Want To Use My External HDD On My Xbox One With My Windows PC However…: I am thinking of using my External HDD that is currently formatted for my Xbox One with my Windows PC. I know the steps of going on disk management and creating a new volume but I was also...
  4. Windows Game Bar Clip Quality worsened

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows Game Bar Clip Quality worsened: Hi all, I enjoy gaming in my spare time and saving funny moments I have with mates using the game bar's shortcut to save the last 30 seconds. I've been doing it for years and usually compile a...
  5. Xbox app wont install on Windows 11 23h2

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app wont install on Windows 11 23h2: Hey, Ive been having issues with installing games from the Xbox Game Pass. I tried all the trouble shooting without uninstalling, then got to a point where uninstalling and reinstalling the Xbox...
  6. error code 0x80070005 when installing minecraft windows/bedrock version in pc

in XBoX on Windows
    error code 0x80070005 when installing minecraft windows/bedrock version in pc: hello. I'm having trouble installing the Minecraft Windows/Bedrock version in pc from microsoft store . When I install it, the error code 0x80070005 always appears. Is there a way to get rid of...
  7. Windows 11 Xbox App Video Freezes, but Audio/Inputs Continue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Windows 11 Xbox App Video Freezes, but Audio/Inputs Continue: I've had a problem where I'll fire up the Xbox app on my Windows 11 PC and start remote playing with my Xbox, but after a few seconds the video will freeze. However, the audio will continue, and...
  8. How to generate a script while using the windows Game Bar video recording

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to generate a script while using the windows Game Bar video recording: I'm using the windows Game Bar video recording option to record my lectures. Can I get generated a script on those other than the video recording ? or a transcript of the voice recording? OR Do...
  9. Windows Game Bar Video Has No Sound - Audio Capturing was set to "All"

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows Game Bar Video Has No Sound - Audio Capturing was set to "All": Hello, I am using Windows 11 and took a video using Windows Game Bar. I could hear audio the entire time I took the capture, and capturing settings were set to "All" yet the video has no sound....
  10. doom 3 on pc windows 11 : i changed the video and resolution settings to max and now it...

in XBoX on Windows
    doom 3 on pc windows 11 : i changed the video and resolution settings to max and now it...: doom 3 on pc windows 11 : i bought it and installed it and launched it : it was displayed in window low resolution, and i could play it. so i changed the video settings and resolution to max :...