Windows 10 PCs and older Xbox One controllers

Discus and support Windows 10 PCs and older Xbox One controllers in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello. Ive recent jumped onboard the PC Gaming bandwagon (Windows 10 specifically) and am planning to use 2 of my Xbox One Controllers to play games on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by KRX8, Aug 5, 2018.

1. KRX8
    KRX8 Guest

Hello. Ive recent jumped onboard the PC Gaming bandwagon (Windows 10 specifically) and am planning to use 2 of my Xbox One Controllers to play games on it. However, I’m not sure if one of my controllers has built-in bluetooth needed to connect to the pc.
    One controller is the revised controller that comes with the xbox one s (white one) and the other one is a Midnight Forces controller with the blue camo design from 2014.

The one I’m inquiring about is the Midnight Forces controller. Does this one have built-in bluetooth capable of connecting to Windows 10 or does it need one of those adapters sold separately? Or am I better off getting another revised controller?

:)

KRX8, Aug 5, 2018
  2. xbox one controller for pc, adapter or bluetooth?

Hey GiddyCosine4817!

As Geth mentioned, Bluetooth connection to a Windows 10 device will work just fine for Xbox One controllers, depending on the model of the controller. Certain older Xbox One controllers do not support Bluetooth connections.

If you need help determining if your controller can connect via Bluetooth, check out the info under "Option 3" in our guide for

how to connect an Xbox One wireless controller to a Windows PC

Mister Quasar, Aug 5, 2018
  3. XBF Crystal P, Aug 5, 2018
  4. Windows 10 PCs and older Xbox One controllers

Hi, the xbox controller on the xbox one s was the first official xbox controller who has Bluetooth. But you can use a key Bluetooth on your PC

Darksnake11sp, Aug 5, 2018
  5. Echo4Ent
    Echo4Ent Guest
    No, the midnight forces controller does not have the built in Bluetooth radio. The Bluetooth version was not introduced until 2016. You will need an adapter, or a USB cable to use it on a Windows PC.

Echo4Ent, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: