Windows 10 Minecraft will close itself when I sign in to my xbox live account

Discus and support Windows 10 Minecraft will close itself when I sign in to my xbox live account in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; When I load up the Minecraft app my PC and go to log into my Xbox Live account, it asks if I want to switch the account I'm signed into or to play. I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by theblurubbaduky, Aug 18, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Minecraft will close itself when I sign in to my xbox live account

When I load up the Minecraft app my PC and go to log into my Xbox Live account, it asks if I want to switch the account I'm signed into or to play. I click to play almost straight away the window closes.

I have already tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game, and the fix I have seen online where you turn game mode off and reset the Xbox app before trying to sign in but neither of these seem to work.

:)

theblurubbaduky, Aug 18, 2020
  2. Ken996 Win User

Can't buy a Minecraft Realm - unable to connect to store

No, sorry maybe I posted in the wrong section. This is a PC with Windows 10. When I saw "Xbox for Windows 10" I assumed that was referring to the Xbox Live thing I signed into on my Windows 10 PC when I played Minecraft.
  3. JayDelgado Win User

Cross-Play for Minecraft on Windows 10

You can sign on with your Xbox live account on Minecraft windows 10
  4. Boom B00M Boom Win User

Can't login to Minecraft Windows 10

5. AttorneyGeneralRI Win User

Win Minecraft 10

Solution to the problem with your account used in Windows 10:

• Search the '' Xbox Identity Provider '' application in the Microsoft Store;

• Verify that the app is installed and up-to-date;

• If persist in making the app error, create a new user account on the computer.

• Download Minecraft

• Sign in to app Xbox with the account you used to purchase Minecraft

• Sign out of your new account, sign in to your account and sign in and play on Xbox Live.
  6. BrianWoodard Win User

Microsoft password doesn't work for Xbox live

I'm having the same problem. I can get online. My avatar shows I'm signed in but when I go to the store (Minecraft) it says I need to create an Xbox Live account. When I go to Xbox Live signup it says I'm already signed in. When I try to create an account
    using my Windows and Xbox Live account info it says the credentials are already being used (by me).

Part of the problem I'm having is when I'm signed in with the Avatar, I don't know if that's the windows live account or the Xbox live account or something else. I doesn't say, which is not helpful. I can log into both windows and xbox live on my computer.

How do I associate my gamertag with my Xbox avatar? Or, if that's not the issue, how do I resolve this?
Thema:

Windows 10 Minecraft will close itself when I sign in to my xbox live account

1. Windows 10 Minecraft will close itself when I sign in to my xbox live account - Similar Threads - Windows Minecraft close

2. My keyboard doesn't work on minecraft bedrock on windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    My keyboard doesn't work on minecraft bedrock on windows 10: It doesn't search on xbox and search bar either 385e9ce1-294e-4976-bfe9-6256c1cc3c49
  3. error code 0x80070005 when installing minecraft windows/bedrock version in pc

in XBoX on Windows
    error code 0x80070005 when installing minecraft windows/bedrock version in pc: hello. I'm having trouble installing the Minecraft Windows/Bedrock version in pc from microsoft store . When I install it, the error code 0x80070005 always appears. Is there a way to get rid of...
  4. Why do I keep receiving invites for minecraft windows 10 edition from random people even...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why do I keep receiving invites for minecraft windows 10 edition from random people even...: how can I stop getting these invites 157363d0-6835-4b60-86e9-9800ba2f9c9b
  5. Why can't I install minecraft deluxe edition on my windows 11 pc after buying?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I install minecraft deluxe edition on my windows 11 pc after buying?: So yesterday I bought Minecraft deluxe edition JAVA and Bedrock. As I proceeded to installation, it displays an error that it couldn't find connection towards the Microsoft Store. After signing in...
  6. Blank window when trying to log in minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Blank window when trying to log in minecraft account: Microsoft is trying to mess with me again. I was asked to log into my account when trying to open the launcher. When i click "Microsoft Login" two blank windows open, one with the xbox logo on it....
  7. minecraft bedrock for windows not loading?

in XBoX on Windows
    minecraft bedrock for windows not loading?: When I was trying to play Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my windows computer, the game was stuck at 34% on the loading screen and sometimes it goes to 40% and then completely freezes. After it stays...
  8. i cant get minecraft on windows even though gamepass says i own it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant get minecraft on windows even though gamepass says i own it: one day i decided i wanted to try minecraft on pc i opened the xbox app and installed the launcher, it said it wanted me to sign in to my microsoft account i went to and it automatically signed me...
  9. Minecraft Bedrock wont launch on Windows 11 PC. Launcher closes if you press play on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock wont launch on Windows 11 PC. Launcher closes if you press play on...: Bedrock absolutely refuses to launch. The only time it launches is if it is set to preview mode, and not the latest release. Java works completely fine, but bedrock closes the launcher and doesn't...
  10. Minecraft for Windows version launches once, then can't be relaunched when closed. Stating...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for Windows version launches once, then can't be relaunched when closed. Stating...: When I launch Minecraft for Windows, I can launch the game only once, when I close the game and try to reopen it through launcher it starts stating "Failed to start game", it seems to launch it...