Windows 10 Minecraft Redeem Code Installation

Discus and support Windows 10 Minecraft Redeem Code Installation in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi - I purchased a Windows 10 Minecraft Code from Amazon and do not know how to install it. I keep finding the Java redeem option, but not Windows 10.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by debbiema, Dec 27, 2021.

1. debbiema
    debbiema Guest

Hi - I purchased a Windows 10 Minecraft Code from Amazon and do not know how to install it. I keep finding the Java redeem option, but not Windows 10. I've sunk an hour into this. So frustrating.

:)

debbiema, Dec 27, 2021
  2. TogaedGrub2325 Win User

Redeem code is already used (Minecraft WIndows 10)

I am not an expert, and I have the same problem. I first bought the "Minecraft: Java Edition", I wanted to use the redeem code to get "Minecraft for Windows 10", so I clicked "Redeem", I got the code, but when I entered it, it said "The code has already
    been redeemed.", I checked my order history, it said that I had bought "Minecraft for Windows 10" using the code, but when I clicked install, it keeps showing me a small window with my code. I then checked whether if the account/email on Mojang, Minecraft.net,
    and Microsoft Store, it was the same. So I don't get why I can't install "Minecraft for Window 10".
  3. IanWalker6 Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 edition

I am trying to redeem a Minecraft windows 10 edition key from the Mojang website.

This is the prompt I am trying to redeem from:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Minecraft for Windows 10

You bought Minecraft: Java Edition during a period of time when Minecraft for Windows 10 was included for free. Claim your redeemable gift code by clicking the button below and follow the instructions. As you
    might have guessed, Minecraft for Windows 10 can only be played on Windows 10.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It allows for users who have purchased the java edition of the game to then redeem a code for the windows 10 edition of the game.

This is the error message that pops up:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Error! It looks like we've temporarily run out of gift codes for Minecraft for Windows 10. Don't worry though, more codes should be on their way. Please check back later!

Thanks for any help!
  4. Mister Beep Win User

Unable to install Minecraft Windows 10 edition on Xbox

Hey Nikolio16,

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition runs specifically on Windows 10. If you would like to play Minecraft on Xbox One, you will want to take a look at Minecraft:
    Xbox One Edition
    . If you would like to install the Windows 10 version of Minecraft on your Windows 10 PC, sign into the account that originally redeemed the code and download through the Windows Store.

Hope this helps!
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

I can't activate my Minecraft key in my Microsoft account!

The code you receive from Mojang will be kept on your account, in case you’re unable to redeem it straight away, or in case you have problems trying to redeem it in Microsoft Store.

If you receive a message stating that your code has already been redeemed:

• Check any other accounts you use on your Windows 10 device, and see if they have the option to install Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition.
    • If that account can install the game, you’ll need to use that account to play your free copy of Minecraft.
    For more info: https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/games/game-titles/minecraft-windows-10-edition-faq
  6. Smwutches Win User

I own minecraft windows 10 edition on my xbox but not PC

Thema:

1. Windows 10 Minecraft Redeem Code Installation - Similar Threads - Windows Minecraft Redeem

2. My keyboard doesn't work on minecraft bedrock on windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    My keyboard doesn't work on minecraft bedrock on windows 10: It doesn't search on xbox and search bar either 385e9ce1-294e-4976-bfe9-6256c1cc3c49
  3. error code 0x80070005 when installing minecraft windows/bedrock version in pc

in XBoX on Windows
    error code 0x80070005 when installing minecraft windows/bedrock version in pc: hello. I'm having trouble installing the Minecraft Windows/Bedrock version in pc from microsoft store . When I install it, the error code 0x80070005 always appears. Is there a way to get rid of...
  4. Why do I keep receiving invites for minecraft windows 10 edition from random people even...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why do I keep receiving invites for minecraft windows 10 edition from random people even...: how can I stop getting these invites 157363d0-6835-4b60-86e9-9800ba2f9c9b
  5. Why can't I install minecraft deluxe edition on my windows 11 pc after buying?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I install minecraft deluxe edition on my windows 11 pc after buying?: So yesterday I bought Minecraft deluxe edition JAVA and Bedrock. As I proceeded to installation, it displays an error that it couldn't find connection towards the Microsoft Store. After signing in...
  6. Blank window when trying to log in minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Blank window when trying to log in minecraft account: Microsoft is trying to mess with me again. I was asked to log into my account when trying to open the launcher. When i click "Microsoft Login" two blank windows open, one with the xbox logo on it....
  7. minecraft bedrock for windows not loading?

in XBoX on Windows
    minecraft bedrock for windows not loading?: When I was trying to play Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my windows computer, the game was stuck at 34% on the loading screen and sometimes it goes to 40% and then completely freezes. After it stays...
  8. i cant get minecraft on windows even though gamepass says i own it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant get minecraft on windows even though gamepass says i own it: one day i decided i wanted to try minecraft on pc i opened the xbox app and installed the launcher, it said it wanted me to sign in to my microsoft account i went to and it automatically signed me...
  9. LFG function Problem on xbox game bar with minecraft for windows

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    LFG function Problem on xbox game bar with minecraft for windows: Xbox game bar LFG Function dont Work with Minecraft For Windows Every time I click on "Im Interested" on a post it says the post is not available even if it got posted 1 minute ago and if I try...
  10. Used different account to redeem minecraft window 10 edition

in XBoX Accessibility
    Used different account to redeem minecraft window 10 edition: Ok so i bought minecraft java edition before mojang is bought by microsoft. Later, I found that buying the java edition also gives me a window 10 edition. So i redeem it with a DIFFERENT email to...