Windows 10 Contact App XBOX intergration

Discus and support Windows 10 Contact App XBOX intergration in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello i have recently began to notice that my xbox friends have started showing up on my contacts/people app, even when i removed that friend, how do... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Justinvan Gils, Sep 3, 2018.

1. Windows 10 Contact App XBOX intergration

Hello

i have recently began to notice that my xbox friends have started showing up on my contacts/people app, even when i removed that friend, how do i delete those profiles?

:)

Justinvan Gils, Sep 3, 2018
  2. jerzeyguy201
    jerzeyguy201 Guest
    The Order dev Ready At Dawn to go Multiplat....

I was thinking maybe Windows 10 platforms with DX12 intergration

jerzeyguy201, Sep 3, 2018
  3. Screen Dims When Accessing Xbox Menu

Mines the same. After reading this thread (thanks Guys!) I solved mine by switching off the console normally, then removing the power cord for a minute. It took ages to log on again when powering up, but when it was there all was back to normal! Thank feck
    for that!

I seemed to get this fault once I signed into the Windows 10 xbox app for the first time. When Isaw what was going on on my console I tried removing the app, but the problem didn't go away until I did the above. I'm wondering if it's something to do with
    intergrating with the xbox app on Windows 10..?

So glad I found this thread!

Windows 10 Contact App XBOX intergration :)

timtitus-[xboxvenue], Sep 3, 2018
  4. Windows 10 Contact App XBOX intergration

Xbox profiles can only be removed from the people app, by selecting the icon at the top of the app that looks like a funnel, then untick anything that has to do with Xbox, then select done. Once you have done that, all the contacts that are Xbox related
    will no longer show on the people app.

StuartATrueRed, Sep 3, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Windows 10 Contact App XBOX intergration