Windows 10 Cannot Go Pass Sign In Screen

Discus and support Windows 10 Cannot Go Pass Sign In Screen in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, I am trying to sign into xbox live on my windows 10. 1. Anywhere on the xbox app or xbox companion app, I will click on a "sign in" it will open... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Kymix, Dec 28, 2020.

1. Kymix
    Kymix Guest

Hi,

I am trying to sign into xbox live on my windows 10.

1. Anywhere on the xbox app or xbox companion app, I will click on a "sign in" it will open up a "xbox Live - Sign in" window

2. Then nothing will happen when I click on the green "sign in".

I have a Microsoft account and an xbox live account. Which I can sign onto fine in a browser.

I have also tried uninstalling the xbox app and reinstalling it multiple times, but still, nothing will happen when try clicking the "Sign in" button.

I have used the xbox app previously on an older pc.

Thanks,

:)

Kymix, Dec 28, 2020
  2. juanpapampam Win User

When opening the xbox app it says connecting and does not stop,and when i close the window it says "we cant sign you i right now" error 0x40b

Same here. Cannot sign in on Windows 10
  3. BlindmanEX Win User

Xbox required for Cross Play?

Can I be signed into the same game on Xbox One and my Windows 10 PC?

At any single point in time, you may only sign into the game on one Xbox One console or one Windows 10 PC. You cannot be signed into the same game on both an Xbox One console and a Windows 10 PC at the same time.

From the link posted above
  4. XBF Steven R Win User

Cannot sign in (0xbba) Windows 10

Hiya Xbox Fans!

Thank you for contacting Forum support.

Looks like the
    Service Alert
    is now Over (Except for: Xbox 360 : BBC iPlayer)
    but, Please restart your console with a
    Power Cycle
    and see if the services are working.

This thread will now be locked. If you continue to have problems, then please feel free to make a new thread with more details about the issue(s).

Thank you
  5. Zero Jehuty Win User

There is a status alert up right now. Please keep an eye on THIS page for updates. This is part of the issue you are having at the moment.
  6. Zero Jehuty Win User

This issue extends to many parts of live. Being unable to retrieve parts of your profile including friends and social aspects could be causing errors with sign in. So yes in a indirect manner.
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Cannot Go Pass Sign In Screen - Similar Threads - Windows Cannot Pass

2. I cannot access xbox networking and xbox console companion in Windows 11

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot access xbox networking and xbox console companion in Windows 11: I installed Windows 11 recently, and was enjoying Forza Horizon 5 and one day i couldn't access online to play with friends. I reinstalled xbox and whole game but it wasn't fixed. I searched for...
  3. Windows 11 Xbox Controller cannot disable taking screenshots

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 11 Xbox Controller cannot disable taking screenshots: I cannot find the setting to disable the functionality of the Xbox controller taking a screenshot when I press the button. I use that button for steam screenshots so it is very annoying that a...
  4. I cannot install Xbox app on my Windows 11 PC? I get this message: We weren't able to...

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot install Xbox app on my Windows 11 PC? I get this message: We weren't able to...: I cannot install Xbox app on my Windows 11 PC? I get this message from Windows 11: "We weren't able to install the app (0x80073CF6)" 31635452-d5bb-429e-a940-28a80cf9fb78
  5. Windows Cannot Access The Specified Device, Path, or File" Error When You Try to Install,...

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows Cannot Access The Specified Device, Path, or File" Error When You Try to Install,...: Ok so I was playing Fortnite and for a while I got off to take a break, 3hrs later I return (nothing has changed) and when I launch I get the issue in the title. I have tried literally everything...
  6. Cannot sign in to Xbox app (PC), sign in window immediately closes itself

in XboX Insiders
    Cannot sign in to Xbox app (PC), sign in window immediately closes itself: So when I try to sign in, the sign in window opens and then closes almost immediately. I saw a post on this sub from someone with the same problem from a couple years ago, and their solution was...
  7. [Continued] Windows 10 recognizes but cannot read input from dualshock 2 game controller...

in XBoX on Consoles
    [Continued] Windows 10 recognizes but cannot read input from dualshock 2 game controller...: I am creating this question because my previous question was closed due to inactivity. Please read this linked post for context on this issue:...
  8. Windows 10 recognizes but cannot read input from dualshock 2 game controller connected via USB

in XBoX on Consoles
    Windows 10 recognizes but cannot read input from dualshock 2 game controller connected via USB: Context I have two dualshock 2 game controllers that I connect to my system using DS2/USB adapters. I have used one of these controllers for a while with no issues. Recently, the controller broke...
  9. Cannot sign into anything xbox/windows related such as the xbox app and where the issue...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot sign into anything xbox/windows related such as the xbox app and where the issue...: Error Code: 0x80004005 code: Eroded Badlands. A file that the Windows Product Activation (WPA) requires is damaged or missing. Please reboot, verify system permissions, and make sure your...
  10. Windows cannot acess the specified device, path or file when trying to run my game pass games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows cannot acess the specified device, path or file when trying to run my game pass games: Hello, whenever I try to launch any game pass games, I get the error stated in the title. I have tried reinstalling gaming services, changing permision, but I cannot change xboxgames file from...