windows 10 adapter with xbox one controller and mic, can't use mic to talk to people.

Discus and support windows 10 adapter with xbox one controller and mic, can't use mic to talk to people. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; As the title says, for some reason my mic does not work whenever I try to talk to others. I can hear audio just fine but I can't talk to others, I am... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by dmb1881, Jun 4, 2016.

1. dmb1881
    dmb1881 Guest

windows 10 adapter with xbox one controller and mic, can't use mic to talk to people.

As the title says, for some reason my mic does not work whenever I try to talk to others. I can hear audio just fine but I can't talk to others, I am 100% sure my mic is not muted. Does anyone know a fix or solution to my issue?

:)

dmb1881, Jun 4, 2016
  2. ballin homee
    ballin homee Guest
    Stereo Headset Adapter Mic Monitoring

If you use the adapter from xbox you will not be able to have mic monitoring. you can buy an adapter from turtle beach that allows mic monitoring. Xbox is being really dumb not letting people use mic monitoring with the xbox adapters

www.turtlebeach.com/.../644

ballin homee, Jun 4, 2016
  3. xobx stereo headset adapter on PC

I have an older xbox one controller with no audio jack. I use it on a windows 10 PC. I purchased the stereo headset adapter however mic audio is not working. The PC sees both a headset and mic and I can hear audio through the headset. Mic audio seems as
    if it's muted. I have tried multiple headsets, the controller was updated on my friends Xbox One but still get no audio. Chat rep said there's no mic audio at this time but it's coming soon? Is this true? Anyone else have an adapter and is it working normally?

Thanks!

PreachedGem8387, Jun 4, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: