Windows 10-11: Dungeon Siege 2 Broken World DLC/Patch/Download 2.30 + No Mouse...

Discus and support Windows 10-11: Dungeon Siege 2 Broken World DLC/Patch/Download 2.30 + No Mouse... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Build: BETA 1 [img] [img] Download the Toolkit 11, Click Here! Requires: .NET 4.8.1 VT Scans: 2 False Flags (Should Clear Soon) Steps: *... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Anaxagoras Clazomenae, Jul 13, 2023.

1. Windows 10-11: Dungeon Siege 2 Broken World DLC/Patch/Download 2.30 + No Mouse...

Build: BETA 1

Windows 10-11: Dungeon Siege 2 Broken World DLC/Patch/Download 2.30 + No Mouse... [​IMG]

Windows 10-11: Dungeon Siege 2 Broken World DLC/Patch/Download 2.30 + No Mouse... [​IMG]

Download the Toolkit 11, Click Here!

Requires: .NET 4.8.1

VT Scans: 2 False Flags (Should Clear Soon)

Steps:

* Choose Game Location on Tool First-Open (If you mess up, delete GameLoc.txt)

* Get Broken World DLC & Copy to Game BaseDirectory

* Register BaseGame & DLC

* Adjust BW INI if BW Installed via button

* Tool works as a fixing launcher, launch the game via the tool now!

When launching via the tool, you will start in window mode, then it will auto borderless fullscreen, that easy.

4k resolution players, I am just assuming but the UI may be too small if you set the INI resolution via the tool, instead of 2160,3840 in your ini put, 1280,720, Windows 10-11: Dungeon Siege 2 Broken World DLC/Patch/Download 2.30 + No Mouse... :)

As for those wanting multiplayer,

You should be able to use Logmein Hamachi and start a private network with a password, have your friend get Logmein Hamachi and join said server using the name and password, once both on the server, begin a multiplayer session in DS2 Local/LAN Play mode, player 2 should be able to join just fine since you are connected, no bullsh*t! No editing game settings. (I think I tested this at one point, but it's been a while, so unconfirmed.)

:)

Anaxagoras Clazomenae, Jul 13, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Windows 10-11: Dungeon Siege 2 Broken World DLC/Patch/Download 2.30 + No Mouse...