Win11系统笔记本电脑玩xbox里的地平线5游戏出现卡死情况

Discus and support Win11系统笔记本电脑玩xbox里的地平线5游戏出现卡死情况 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Win11系统笔记本电脑玩xbox里的地平线5游戏出现卡死情况,重装系统后 法下载xbox游戏服务,联系了xbox系统人工服务后,能下载xbox游戏服务了,然后玩游戏还是卡死,包括其他平台游戏甚至是单机游戏一 卡死,就连在网页上看视频也会卡死,尝试多次重装系统后发现在不安装xbox游戏服务就... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by 红伟 孙, Aug 23, 2023.

1. 红伟 孙
    红伟 孙 Guest

Win11系统笔记本电脑玩xbox里的地平线5游戏出现卡死情况,重装系统后 法下载xbox游戏服务,联系了xbox系统人工服务后,能下载xbox游戏服务了,然后玩游戏还是卡死,包括其他平台游戏甚至是单机游戏一 卡死,就连在网页上看视频也会卡死,尝试多次重装系统后发现在不安装xbox游戏服务就 乎不会卡死,但是还是想有xbox服务,还想玩上面的游戏 。请问这个问题怎么解决?

:)

红伟 孙, Aug 23, 2023
  2. 子凯徐 Win User

xbox one x游戏和应用-完整库无法显示

Hi Kaithy A.:

谢谢 的回复。

我咨询过微软的在线客服,在指导下重装了xbox one x的系统,但没有作用。设置了些的dns也没有作用。客服说之后有跟进联系,但目前还没有。

关于 的 个问题:

1、我的完整库中主要是游戏。有一两个应用,比如Best TV之类。在微软商店中应用游戏都有。

2、目前xbox的操作系统为:10.0.22000.2656 (xb_fit_2110co.211028-1100)

3、我记不清最后一次看到完整库是什么时候了。我稍微解释一下,我用xbox玩地平线系列,以前玩《地平线4》,最近 个月没玩了。11月5号《地平线5》上线,我在笔记本上下载了游戏,可是在xbox的商店里 法查找到该游戏,所以我想在“完整库”里看到我购买到的游戏,结果没有。上一次能看到是什么时候记不得了。

4、我不知道如何打印错误信息。

5、我使用 线网络,一些游戏比如微软的《地平线4》内部可以正常联线使用,但商店的内容与笔记本的不同步,有些可以搜到,有些搜不到。笔记本、xbox使用同一网络。

谢谢。

Yours sincerely

Foreverwithu360
  3. Edward - MSFT Win User

您好 欢迎来到微软社区!

我们社区提供关于游戏下载安装报错时的解决方案,具体游戏内内容我们并不是特别了解。

您正在咨询的极限竞速地平线的问题已经超出我们论坛的支持范围,它有专门的技术支持论坛Latest Forza Horizon/Forza Horizon 4 topics - Official Forza Community Forums(仅支持英文,您可以使用翻译工具辅助交流),您可以在登录后提问,那里有这方面的专家,能提供更 专业的方案。

基于您这里网页上看视频也会卡死的问题我个人认为和硬件 速可能有关系,您可以在浏览器的设置中搜索硬件 速,随后将其关闭,再前往

[​IMG]
    Welcome to Microsoft Answers!
  4. Yu - MSFT Win User

win11 22H2游戏卡顿

您好!

非常欢迎您来微软技术支持社区咨询。

Windows 11 22H2 开启自动 HDR 功能后游戏卡顿。

通过 Windows 11 中的 HDR 功能,可以

分利用高动态范围(HDR)电视或电脑显示器。 将支持 HDR10 的电视或显示器连接到支持 HDR 和宽色域(WCG)的 Windows 电脑时,可获得比 准动态范围(SDR)显示器更亮、更生动、更精细的图像。

而要玩 HDR 游戏和使用 HDR 应用,电脑和显示器必须满足一定的硬件要求。 有关详细信息,请参阅:Windows 中 HDR 视频的显示要求 (microsoft.com)

《原神》PC 版本目前似乎并不支持HDR, 此在使用自动 HDR 模式下运行游戏,出现卡顿的显现也在所难免,这里还是建议您关闭“HDR”后运行游戏。

另外,运行游戏时 CPU 的 用的高低并不是绝对的,可能会出现 用低反而卡的现象,这主要取决于当前电脑的使用状态,

您只要保持健康的电脑的使用 惯,时常更新系统版本与设备驱动版本,清理残留即可。

希望以上的信息可以帮助到您,如果存在疑问或其他问题,也欢迎随时回复本帖。
  5. CWLiu777 Win User

ASTRONEER游戏因更换电脑主板,导致电脑显示游戏不在此设备中[The ASTRONEER game is replaced by a computer motherboard, causing the computer to display the game not in this device.]

我只在WINDOWS10下购买过这一款游戏(ASTRONEER),其他游戏都是别的平台购买的(STEAM、Orgin),从未出现过这个情况,这个游戏在以前的主板上可以正常使用,更换主板后还是可以使用,但是不能联网,不能更新游戏,我知道这不是游戏本身的问题,是WIN10下XBOX中的苛刻要求,系统版本要求最新1809的,却不给我更新,点击系统版本更新始终告诉我是最新版本,我的版本现在是1803,也就是说 们不给我更新系统怎么也玩不了这个游戏,安装都不行,只告诉 拥有它!!!如果是这 这游戏我买来干嘛?摆看么?

[Translate - I only bought this game under WINDOWS10 (ASTRONEER). Other games are purchased by other platforms (STEAM, Orgin). This has never happened. This game can be used normally on the previous motherboard. Replace the motherboard. After that,
    I can still use it, but I can't connect to the Internet. I can't update the game. I know that this is not a problem in the game itself. It is a demanding requirement in the XBOX under WIN10. The system version requires the latest 1809, but it does not update
    me. Clicking on the system version update always tells I am the latest version, my version is now 1803, which means you can't play this game without updating the system. The installation will not work, just tell you that you have it! ! ! If so, what do I buy
    for this game? Looking at it?]
  6. GKevin696 Win User

horizon 4 时不时的玩一会儿就卡住闪退了 异常代码0xc0000005

可以试试把win系统更新到最新,还有更新显卡官方驱动。 实在不行请在xboxone x上体验这个游戏把,地平线4支持XPA
Thema:

1. Win11系统笔记本电脑玩xbox里的地平线5游戏出现卡死情况 - Similar Threads - Win11系统笔记本电脑玩xbox里的地平线5游戏出现卡死情况

2. If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever?: If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever? 633f1604-25c1-4c0e-91b3-038884d6a47e
  3. If I buy a digital apex legends coins gift card that says it is for xbox one would I still...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I buy a digital apex legends coins gift card that says it is for xbox one would I still...: I would like to buy a digital apex legends gift card however it says that this card is only for xbox one and there is not a option for xbox x/s and I only have a xbox series s. I am wondering that...
  4. "there was an error communicating with the server" - Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX on Consoles
    "there was an error communicating with the server" - Forza Horizon 5: For the past 10 months, I've been unable to play fh5 multiplayer (auction house works though but not horizon life or eliminator). I believe that it is because of my Teredo state which I cannot fix...
  5. Xbox Design Lab Controller has Stick Drift out of the box.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Design Lab Controller has Stick Drift out of the box.: Ordered a controller with a customized shell through Design Lab to play games on PC a few weeks ago, and it arrived with the right stick having bad drift at all times. Warranty is still up and I...
  6. Several Items Stollen, Including Xbox Gift Card

in XBoX on Windows
    Several Items Stollen, Including Xbox Gift Card: Hello, Last week I had over $1500 worth of items stollen from me in a hotel room. One of the items was my purse which had a $100 unused Xbox gift card. I have been in contact with law enforcement...
  7. Xbox Series S to Acer k272hl No signal and yellow light

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S to Acer k272hl No signal and yellow light: I recently tried connecting my Xbox series S to a acer k272hl and every time I connect the cable it says NO SIGNAL, then the light goes yellow. Then it just repeats forever. I tried three...
  8. Xbox Cloud Gaming - ARK : Survival Ascended crashes after loading

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Cloud Gaming - ARK : Survival Ascended crashes after loading: I've been trying to join multiplayer servers in ARK: Survival Ascended. Once loaded into the server (past character creation), it will always crash and does not load into any server (tried...
  9. If someone Hacked Your serial number What they can do With my Xbox ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If someone Hacked Your serial number What they can do With my Xbox ?: What person Can Do if they hacked your serial number? What The person can do with your serial number 02c27691-0b8b-4612-9e47-144714e70f80
  10. How to manage individual saves on the xbox cloud

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to manage individual saves on the xbox cloud: I've been playing a game with an 11 hour save but every time l go in the game to delete a single save file that would only bring me back 4 minutes it crashes as the save file character is...