win10 screen record can't hear the voice I made

Discus and support win10 screen record can't hear the voice I made in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; the screen record doesn't have my microphon's voice the audio record i chose ALL , and i start my mic in Discord inspection i can hear my voice my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Nuts is nuts, Mar 4, 2019.

1. Nuts is nuts
    Nuts is nuts Guest

the screen record doesn't have my microphon's voice

the audio record i chose ALL , and i start my mic

in Discord inspection i can hear my voice

my friend can also hear normaly

win10 voice recorder can record my voice

so the vid from screen record with the audio include the voice from background , game , and my friend

just doesn't with my mic's sound

chose the first or the third come out the same result

win10 screen record can't hear the voice I made [​IMG]

microphone privacy settings is set up,the path of win10 is 1809

:)

Nuts is nuts, Mar 4, 2019
  2. Arielle251 Win User

Okay gotcha, yeah I'm not sure why that would be the case since you've tried all those things already! I'm not sure why the screen record isn't recording your voice, I couldn't find any other information on that so far besides the website link I sent.
    But I would suggest contacting Xbox/Microsoft Support directly just in case they have any other info. https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us
  3. Arielle251 Win User

4. Nuts is nuts Win User

Yes, I’ve tried this and it’s not working

everything is normal,i can hear the voice

and the inspection hasn’t a issue

the problem is the screen record video can’t record the voice from my mic

means when i record , my friend can hear my voice

the video record anything but my voice
  5. fOXTROTjULIET Win User

Blank Video Recorded by Xbox Game Capture

Ah, okay then :(
    Yes, seems like that's the reason. And I have one more problem because it keeps happening. When I play the recorded video, I can hear my voice, the game audio, but I don't hear any of my friends' voice chat. Sometimes I can hear their voice, but many times I can't. How to fix this? And what audio will be recorded if I check the "Record game audio only"? I've tried to turn it on and off but seems like it keeps changing. :(
  6. iTsFx Win User

Equipments for the recording such as Gaming, etc

When you record the Xbox screen, you're not able to record your own voice, just the voice of the players that are currently playing with you. To be able to record your own voice, you can use hardware that is able to record the screen and your voice. You can use a capture card.
Thema:

1. win10 screen record can't hear the voice I made - Similar Threads - win10 screen record

2. Xbox app (win10) 0x80073CF9

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app (win10) 0x80073CF9: when i try to install a game (fh4) the install fails and gives me the 0x80073CF9 error i have tried everything on google ran multiple PowerShell scripts and reset xbox app countless times. please...
  3. Razer Atrox connecting to Win10, but Game Pass won't recognize it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Razer Atrox connecting to Win10, but Game Pass won't recognize it: Razer Atrox being recognized by Windows and shows as Xbox Gaming Device in device manager. Was working with no issues for years up through the other day, can navigate menus outside the game app...
  4. Why does my Minecraft (Win10) have no sound?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my Minecraft (Win10) have no sound?: After updating the game Minecraft a few days ago on my WIndows 10 PC, I found that the game will not play music or sound when it should. I have already tried restarting the game several times,...
  5. Xbox app for Win10 not streaming game from my Xbox One. Black screen after rocket.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app for Win10 not streaming game from my Xbox One. Black screen after rocket.: I've been unable to stream my Xbox to my PC for the last few days, and nothing I do seems to fix it. I've done the usual troubleshooting, with a whole bunch of other stuff. Turning it off,...
  6. Minecraft for Win10 hangs at red startup screen

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft for Win10 hangs at red startup screen: Installed Win10 Beginner collection but it gets stuck on startup and flashes red. This is a known problem but reported solutions I could find did not help eg...
  7. win10录屏不工作 [Edit - Translation] - Win10 recording screen does not work

in XBoX Accessibility
    win10录屏不工作 [Edit - Translation] - Win10 recording screen does not work: 显示录制不工作 错误代 2184327175 [Edit - Translation] -Display recording does not work Error code 2184327175 98ab04db-af6d-4926-8017-014a5be96981
  8. Win10 Xbox App - Minimises when clicking on another screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Win10 Xbox App - Minimises when clicking on another screen: Hey there, So recently I started streaming on Twitch, as I have no capture card I stream my XBOX feed to the Win10 application then use Display capture on that in OBS for streaming. My problem is...
  9. Minecraft: Win10 dies after Mojang splash screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft: Win10 dies after Mojang splash screen: Hi Anyone has any clues at to why my installed Minecraft Win10 would die right after the launching seeing "Mojang" splash screen? It was working fine last week. thank you....
  10. Gears of War 4 Win10 PC: Screen tearing on cut scences and freezing up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War 4 Win10 PC: Screen tearing on cut scences and freezing up: I have an MSI 6th gen i7 NVidia 1060, 32gb ram laptop, all of a sudden I been getting screen tear and the game locks up during cut scenes only when playing on PC. I have all my drivers and OS up...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cannot hear my voice for screen record