Win10 Does Not Recognize Xbox One S Control by USB Cable

Discus and support Win10 Does Not Recognize Xbox One S Control by USB Cable in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; When I plugged the xbox one S controller into the pc through the usb, the control vibrates but win10 does not recognize it. My windows is original and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by PM RAMOS, Jul 13, 2018.

1. PM RAMOS
    PM RAMOS Guest

When I plugged the xbox one S controller into the pc through the usb, the control vibrates but win10 does not recognize it. My windows is original and it's all up to date. If you press the X control, the white light will blink continuously. Does anyone know
    what can it be ? I already tested 3 different usb cables I do not have xbox to try to find some update for the control ...

:)

PM RAMOS, Jul 13, 2018
  2. atsekbayne
    atsekbayne Guest
    Tool on PC to change layout of the XBOX One S Controller (bluetooth)?

Hello everyone,

My "xbox one s" controller works fine via bluetooth under win10 and it`s recognized by every game I own. So far so good.

I know, that you can customize only the XBOX "Elite" controller via Xbox Accessories app on Win10, to for excample change the button layout and so on.

Does anyone know of a possibility to customize the normal xbox one s controller under win10? I tried the program "MotionInJoy" but it doesnt work.

Thanks in advance...

atsekbayne, Jul 13, 2018
  3. Xbox One Controller Dead after failed update via USB Cable

I was updating my xbox day one controller and the usb cable became disconnected while updating and now the controller will not power on and the xbox does not recognize the controller when it is plugged in via the usb cable. Yes the battery is good and no
    tech support couldn't help. They refused to cover the controller since it was past the 90 day warranty period and said I needed to purchase a new controller.

RomneyPresident, Jul 13, 2018
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

M3tal Daz3, Jul 13, 2018
  5. PM RAMOS
    PM RAMOS Guest
    PM RAMOS, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: