Win + G and win + ALT + R for game captures are not working in some games?

Discus and support Win + G and win + ALT + R for game captures are not working in some games? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; When I enter the game, I do not receive any results when I press win + R. 36511994-1271-439a-9755-048197803344 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by AbdullahTanrıverdi1, Oct 21, 2018.

1. Win + G and win + ALT + R for game captures are not working in some games?

When I enter the game, I do not receive any results when I press win + R.

:)

AbdullahTanrıverdi1, Oct 21, 2018
  2. GregDaro
    GregDaro Guest
    Short Game Clips - 23 seconds

I am streaming from an Xbox One to a PC and it works fine. I have the quality set to normal (not high). I use the DVR function to record a game clip (Win ALT R) and let it run for several minutes. When I stop the recording (Win Alt R) it saves only 23
    seconds, regardless of what the timer says. I have gone through the steps of cycling both the Xbox and PC, including disabling streaming on the Xbox. I have also tried by clicking the red button on the DVR window (Win G).

What am I missing here to get longer record times?

GregDaro, Oct 21, 2018
  3. deathshot248
    deathshot248 Guest
    Recording my Xbox's stream is not working*Please Help*

When I do a stream, it works just fin but when I try and record that stream using Win-Alt-R or Win-G it fails to do so and says, "There is nothing to record. Play some more and try again." I am really sick of seeing this message. I have all of the boxes
    checked and Microsoft refuses to help so I don't know what to do. Thanks for a response.

deathshot248, Oct 21, 2018
  4. XBF Leonzo G
    XBF Leonzo G Guest

Hello!

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. The Windows logo key + G on a Windows 10 PC will open the game bar. Is the game bar not showing up on the screen when those buttons are pressed? The article entitled

Use Game Bar to Record Game Clips on Windows 10
    will explain more about using the game bar. We recommend reviewing the article entitled

Troubleshoot Game Bar on Windows 10
    if the game bar does not appear when the command is entered. Be sure to let us know the results!

XBF Leonzo G, Oct 21, 2018
  5. The problem is not resolved. :/

6. The problem is only in some games.

7. XBF Leonzo G
    XBF Leonzo G Guest
    Hey!

Thank you for keeping us updated. Which games are affected by this error? Also, does the game bar appear when the Windows logo key + G is pressed? We recommend making sure

Windows 10
    and the
    video card drivers
    are up to date. Be sure to let us know the results!

XBF Leonzo G, Oct 21, 2018
  8. Win + G and win + ALT + R for game captures are not working in some games?

Game Name Euro Truck Simulator 2 No game bar. Not opening

9. XBF Leonzo G
    XBF Leonzo G Guest
    Hello Abdullah,

Thank you for keeping up with us. Euro Truck Simulator 2 may not be allowed to record through the Windows 10 game bar by the developer due to copyright issues. We recommend contacting the

game developer support team
    in order to find out more information. Be sure to keep us updated!

XBF Leonzo G, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: